ForexMorningTrade System

The rules are a little less tight as FMT therefore it takes more trades over a long period of time. FMT is open for just a few minutes a day, correct? If the indicators are not exactly lined up then no trade for the day. Well, what if they were lined up 15 minutes before or 45 minutes after FMT time? This is what the Extended version does, it looks for indicators to line up for a whole 2.5 hrs. If they do during this open period of trading, it will make the trade. Also, no boundaries for the indicators, so if indicator A is showing a buy and indicator B is showing a buy then it will take a buy. That's about all I can say in an open forum. ;)

By the way, I am working on opening our own forum for the Extended version so we can talk more openly about it.
I'll keep you all informed when it is ready. :)

Can you send it to me also? [email protected] Thanks!

The EA is a mod so it is all automatic. Set it and go to bed. :)

Tk, I don't mean to detract from what your extended version does but can you explain the benefit of running yours versus having several occurrences of FMT running (each with a different magic number) at 15 minute intervals over the same 2.5 hour time frame? Or, maybe not quite that aggressive, having only two or three occurrences running?

I realize we're multiplying the risk if having several FMT's running, so that would have to be taken into account, but what am I not seeing in considering the advantages of the extended version versus having a couple/three occurrences of FMT going at the same time with different starting times and magic numbers?

One obvious thing does come to mind; a buy signal and sell signal happening on two different occurrences over the 2.5 hour period on a NFA regulated broker's platform.

Thanks

The EA is a mod so it is all automatic. Set it and go to bed. :)
I am in a time zone where it is convenient to look at the market during the several hours prior to the standard set up for FMT.
It is generally possible to predict where the two indicators will be and often profitable trade set ups would eventuate with earlier trigger times of an hour or more ahead.
While yesterday the example was not strong although there was good evidence of a long set up from as early as 03:30 (three hours ahead) the margin gained would have given only 8 pips so not worth it.
However the previous day the trigger set at 05:30 (just one hour ahead) with a pips benefit of 20+
FWIW

Tk, I don't mean to detract from what your extended version does but can you explain the benefit of running yours versus having several occurrences of FMT running (each with a different magic number) at 15 minute intervals over the same 2.5 hour time frame? Or, maybe not quite that aggressive, having only two or three occurrences running?

I realize we're multiplying the risk if having several FMT's running, so that would have to be taken into account, but what am I not seeing in considering the advantages of the extended version versus having a couple/three occurrences of FMT going at the same time with different starting times and magic numbers?

One obvious thing does come to mind; a buy signal and sell signal happening on two different occurrences over the 2.5 hour period on a NFA regulated broker's platform.

Thanks

My EA will start 2 hrs before London open and "sweep" the indicators so that if they are not lined up at first, they can within the open time-frame. That is the difference. Also, there are no boundaries on the indicators like FMT. As long as indicator A and B are above X, it takes a buy or below X it takes a sell.
This will only open 1 trade during this open period so no worries on double trades opposite of each other.
Yes, if you have two running, just divide your risk by two.
That is what you will see on my live history.

Hope that helps. ;)

I am in a time zone where it is convenient to look at the market during the several hours prior to the standard set up for FMT.
It is generally possible to predict where the two indicators will be and often profitable trade set ups would eventuate with earlier trigger times of an hour or more ahead.
While yesterday the example was not strong although there was good evidence of a long set up from as early as 03:30 (three hours ahead) the margin gained would have given only 8 pips so not worth it.
However the previous day the trigger set at 05:30 (just one hour ahead) with a pips benefit of 20+
FWIW

Thanks for your incite. Yes, in my back testing I actually gained more pips over time by setting the extended version 30 minutes before FMT start time. Many times you can see a nice trend build up prior to FMT open time.

Thanks for your incite. Yes, in my back testing I actually gained more pips over time by setting the extended version 30 minutes before FMT start time. Many times you can see a nice trend build up prior to FMT open time.

Whoops no intention to incite :D .Maybe insight.
But I know what you mean.

Good evening Aspex..I`ve just got home from work and it looks like a sell could have triggered about 7.00 pm our time .I`ll let the Ea go in about 4 minutes but there are a few pips gone already.

I am not going to trade today.
Asian uncertainty has pushed the UJ out of sync in the last hour and a potential short may not give value. The trade taken 30 min early reflects this but it possibly will reverse.
Let us see who is right.

06:30 FWIW Shanghai market is weak and USD higher with AUD weakening.

Last edited:
I've taken the trade aswell but a bit concerned with the 00 level as I am thinking a bounce from there like the 2005 candle. Well see only the 2nd day trading the FMT
follow the system I told myself.lol

I see a distorted head and shoulder pattern on the 1h. Waiting for a break of the neckline at 1.5898, and then we should be free and clear to profit target. :)