ForexMorningTrade System

tkbieber.......I wonder how this would work running it 24 hours? I am going to try things on a demo and maybe more than 1 pair on small lots. Thanks

This one is going to get tricky. We have news coming out in little over an hour. Hope it helps our trade.

I think we would have all entered this trade, manually or EA at a time when magic indicator M was very borderline. Once it darted the other side of its base line we were in trouble all the way down, and it meant we we got the wrong call. Maybe it will still improve, but the standard SL knocked everyone out. Never mind, we'll hope for better experience soon - my stats are about 70 winning trades in the last 100

LONG Trade opened @ 1.59321

Are you sure you should have been in that trade? The entry is at 0530 GMT (non-extended version). Signal being based on the 0515 bar.

As an example, with the recent daylight savings time change, FXDD went from being +3 GMT to +2. So for some brokers you would have recently changed the start time to keep taking trades according to the manual's recommended time at 0530 GMT.

Might want to verify this but I believe the above is true. In this case you were in a few bars too late, price went to 1.5946 (14 pips or so from your entry) and reversed.

And as you can see, an entry on the close of the 0515 bar at 1.5906 would have netted 40 pips to the high of 1.5946, had there been a signal at the close of the 0515 bar.

Last edited:
I think we would have all entered this trade, manually or EA at a time when magic indicator M was very borderline. Once it darted the other side of its base line we were in trouble all the way down, and it meant we we got the wrong call. Maybe it will still improve, but the standard SL knocked everyone out. Never mind, we'll hope for better experience soon - my stats are about 70 winning trades in the last 100

I can live with that:)

Most of us would enter at 6.30 am GMT. 1 and half hours before London opens at 8, and half hour before Europe generally would open. Have a look at the manual mate - (Mark Wilson) - I'm pretty sure it's clear about that. And I am personally in the UK and have been adjusted to GMT several weeks by now!

This is a real tough route to profit today
Look at that big 5 min bar

Last edited:
Most of us would enter at 6.30 am GMT. 1 and half hours before London opens at 8, and half hour before Europe generally would open. Have a look at the manual mate - (Mark Wilson) - I'm pretty sure it's clear about that. And I am personally in the UK and have been adjusted to GMT several weeks by now!

Pursuant to the manual; "...our trading time is 5:30am GMT time."

And, "For indicator values, you should check the chart at a close of 5:15am candle at 5:30am."

I know there are various tweaks, but it appears to me that the entry we're talking about was a few bars late if being strictly based on the manual.

OK, my statistics in the last 100 trades at my broker price (excluding days where no signal was usable). Obviously I have not been a member all this time. Using 35TP and 40SL, and not resetting SL to break even)

of 100 days (going back to early May) 72 winning trades

of the last 50, 36 winners

of the last 25, 17 winners

of the last 10, 6 winners

of the last 5 2 winners and 3 loses

Are you sure you should have been in that trade? The entry is at 0530 GMT (non-extended version). Signal being based on the 0515 bar.

As an example, with the recent daylight savings time change, FXDD went from being +3 GMT to +2. So for some brokers you would have recently changed the start time to keep taking trades according to the manual's recommended time at 0530 GMT.

Might want to verify this but I believe the above is true. In this case you were in a few bars too late, price went to 1.5946 (14 pips or so from your entry) and reversed.

And as you can see, an entry on the close of the 0515 bar at 1.5906 would have netted 40 pips to the high of 1.5946, had there been a signal at the close of the 0515 bar.

Getbusy entry time and price was very much correct, along with everyone else who posted their entry price.

I suggest that YOU go back and read Mark's e-mail and PDF, as it seems you are the one that seems to in "the dark" about the trade time.