ForexMorningTrade System

One suggestion to everyone..

i just tried a new entry today..
placed two sell orders, with take profit 20pips in each and stoploss 40pips..
if i win, i will get 40pips and if i hit stoploss, i lose 80 pips..
Since this FMT system, loses very rarely.. may be twice maximum every month..
why i tried this system is, many trades go past 25 pips in profit and then gets closed in breakeven..
just wanted to share this with u people..
i won today!!

Stopped out too, barely missed TP, but a miss is a miss, but also not a loss. Long run 35 tp still looks to be best so still sticking with system

Did you enter early or wait for a pullback to enter?

i waited for a pullback because it was at a 127% extension from the hourly chart.

2zokd1i.gif

Last edited:
+35 for the week for me. Today and yesterday both 1 pip away from TP, before for retracing and hitting stop at BE. Fustrating, but thats they way it goes sometimes...

One suggestion to everyone..

i just tried a new entry today..
placed two sell orders, with take profit 20pips in each and stoploss 40pips..
if i win, i will get 40pips and if i hit stoploss, i lose 80 pips..
Since this FMT system, loses very rarely.. may be twice maximum every month..
why i tried this system is, many trades go past 25 pips in profit and then gets closed in breakeven..
just wanted to share this with u people..
i won today!!

Suresh,

Thanks for sharing. :)

BE too with FxPro.
For me, this week was not so great. Got BE trades when others got TP because of the difference in feed.

But I don't mind. This week I spent much time backtesting this system and could be confident that letting EA do its job is most pofitable in the long run. So I don't even see the chart until a position is closed. Just set and forget. ;)

BE for me today. 70 pips for the week. Just missed profit by 1-2 pips like everyone. Using IBFX and Forex.com live accounts. 1.6049 entry on both platforms. Just did not cover the spread on both platforms by 1-2 pips.