ForexMorningTrade System

today long at 1.6141 high was 1.61781 so is 37 pips with alpari uk but no tp 35 only later be is this spread our my ea dont work ok ? please help

today long at 1.6141 high was 1.61781 so is 37 pips with alpari uk but no tp 35 only later be is this spread our my ea dont work ok ? please help

could be the broker spread, but typically the price chart is the sell price, so it would have been the price that you should have got. I wonder if it is a problem with the tp the broker sees and the EA's tp.

Well, the indicators lined up, but my EA didn't take the trade. Smiley face is smilin' away, but the log says, "Last Signal: none yet". Checked the EA properties, everything seems fine. What could be wrong?

That does not seem right, it was a clear buy signal. Maybe check the FMT indicator and the EA to be set the same. Also if you have the fmt indicator on lots of charts, put it only on one chart.

+35 pips FXCM

IBFX Live Account +35
Forex.com Live Account +35 pips
Forex.deomo Account +35 pips

Running version 3

I switched back to version three when I had the issue yesterday with version 4 taking a short while the indicator said NO TRADE and had not yet demoed version 4.1. Sounds like version 4.1 worked fine for everyone. I will demo it to make sure it perfroms well on my accounts.

My hours have changed at work here in NZ ( busy time of the year ) and I`m getting home about 11.00 pm. I turn my PC on and check the trade.Stopped out at break even with Latitude Fx. All I do is run the Ea. In profit after 3 months and very happy. Good luck to everyone.

Using Vps now...we had an earthquake here recently and quite a few aftershocks which knocked internet access around a bit. I now have this fully hands off . I`m not using 4.1 though.

Hi,

I just bought the system two days ago and today was the first trade that I took with the EA. Because I live in Canada and 4 hour behind the London open the EA is great. I read through the thread and decided to trade the EURUSD as well. My broker is Alpari UK and it is my live account.

My trades for today

GU-long at 1.61440- BE + 1pips

EU Short at 1.37337- TP 30pips

Not bad, love the system!!
Thanks

Good morning,

I want to share with you the results i got from trading EURUSD @ 21:30 GMT:

03 Nov. +20 pips.
04 Nov. +21 pips.
08 Nov. +26 pips
09 Nov. BE
10 Nov. +26 pips.

Total +93 pips.

In the beginning my settings was SL 40, TP 20 & BE 15..... Then i modified the TP to 25 pips. Try on demo before going live.

Wish a good day to everyone.

Hi, how did you come to choose 21.30 GMT as your start time for trading on eur/usd? Normally that market is very quiet around that time.

TK when you say "my EA" you mean the second copy of FMT? Or have you developed a separate EA? I thought originally you meant 2 separate copies of FMT running on 2 charts but with different start times. Sorry if I'mbeing dense. It's been a long day :sleep:

Thanks,
Sandy

I mean my version or modification of it. I do use the original on one chart and my mod on another chart, so I have up to 2 trades a day.

Hope that helps. :)

good day for FMT:

GU hit TP=30, also EU,NYopen hit TP=30...+60 pips total today..

cheers !..

TK, please don't talk about using other EAs on this FMT forum, unless you are willing to share it with all of us by posting it as an attachment here. Thanks. :)

Sorry for the miss communication. What I meant was my modified version of FMT. And, anyone can ask for it but I won't post it here. :rolleyes:

Or, you can always be a follower on Zulutrade.

I'm curious, the folks who are trading EU on the NY Open, what time do you trigger the trade, 1.5 hours before open like with GU?

Hi,

I just bought the system two days ago and today was the first trade that I took with the EA. Because I live in Canada and 4 hour behind the London open the EA is great. I read through the thread and decided to trade the EURUSD as well. My broker is Alpari UK and it is my live account.

My trades for today

GU-long at 1.61440- BE + 1pips

EU Short at 1.37337- TP 30pips

Not bad, love the system!!
Thanks

I would caution against the EURUSD. I have back-tested it extensively and about 7 months ago, you would have wiped out your account several times over. Good luck for trying it though while it is in a good trend. :|

tkbieber,

Do you provide a lifetime support through email and new updates of your EA if any in the future?

Absolutely. However It probably won't need much updating because the user can manually change the setting as they prefer. :)