ForexMorningTrade System

Hi Folks. I too have a short trade triggered. I have queried this with Mark. My accound is with FXCM Australia.

Can anyone comment on the backtests regarding the new trading times? It doesn't look good!

Hi Dean,

I think you are mistaken. The new trading times are only to adjust for London changing time the last weekend of October and then the US changing November 7.

FMT trade is still the same - 1.5 hrs before London open

When you do a backtest it is better to test with a broker that changes times the same as London.

woke up too late and it went short @ 1.60022 why I don't know bc it sure didn't look good, i reckon i'll keep a close eye and probably jump ship very soon,

I had a short as well but the indicator said NO TRADE. I was running 4.0 but had not loaded the revised 4.0 that MARK sent out. I had the older version running on the same broker and it did not take the short. I wanted to know if anyone that loaded the revised 4.0 that Mark just posted had a short entered.

I had a short as well but the indicator said NO TRADE. I was running 4.0 but had not loaded the revised 4.0 that MARK sent out. I had the older version running on the same broker and it did not take the short. I wanted to know if anyone that loaded the revised 4.0 that Mark just posted had a short entered.

Hi, Yes, I too had a short trade triggered. I have loaded 4.0. Cheers

Sorry but I don't see how that's possible.

It is very possible. We have people here tonight who had short signals and others who didn't. I have the 4.0 and 4.1 versions running on demo on fxdd and neither one took the short trade. 4.1 on my live account said No Trade. Yet other traders here were running the EA and got a short signal.

How would you explain that?

It's also very common to get different results because of different price feeds on demo and live account forthe same broker. That's why demo results should be taken with a grain of salt. Live feeds are the real test. :cool:

Last edited:
It is very possible. We have people here tonight who had short signals and others who didn't. I have the 4.0 and 4.1 versions running on demo on fxdd and neither one took the short trade. 4.1 on my live account said No Trade. Yet other traders here were running the EA and got a short signal.

It's also very common to get different results because of different price feeds on demo and live account forthe same broker. That's why demo results should be taken with a grain of salt. Live feeds are the real test. :cool:

The momentum indicator was at 99.1692 so was out of the range and therefore NO TRADE...nothing wrong with the indicator.

My EA 4.1 DID NOT take a trade today.

Agree that live feeds are the only real test, I use Alpari UK on a live account. I have a 2/1 win-loss ratio using the EA exclusively.
However, all my trades have opened at exactly the same time, 7:30
There have never been any trades opening during the remainder of the times within the blue zone. Can anyone explain this ?

The momentum indicator was at 99.1692 so was out of the range and therefore NO TRADE...nothing wrong with the indicator.

Tonight is a good example of when FMT doesn't make a trade because the rules are not exact, you can see here how my EA kicked in and made a sell getting me a smooth 31 pips. :clap:

I am a bit confused about last night. I am running the latest EA 4.1 on IBFX. Both indicators were showing a sell trade should have occurred but nothing happened. It also would have been a winning trade. Had no problem the night before with the same EA.