ForexMorningTrade System

This is not good. You may have to right click on the chart and press refresh or restart MT4. There should always be history. Otherwise check in Tools, Options, Charts to see how many bars you are allowing in history.

Unfortunately, none of that worked. The bars setting in tools is the same as for the demo acct. Missed the trade today because the EA didn't get the signal to trade. I assume because the indicators weren't there.

Unfortunately, none of that worked. The bars setting in tools is the same as for the demo acct. Missed the trade today because the EA didn't get the signal to trade. I assume because the indicators weren't there.

Try downloading a fresh copy of MT4 and reloading the template.

Re: First trade

Hello all,
I just purchased the FMT and made 35 pips this morning. Very nice......
thumbsup.gif

Congratulations! I've had it for a few weeks and made 30+ today, I'm happy :D

the FMT EA trades without the indicators or template on the charts, they are not necessary, but I like to see them to check the market so I put them on.

good day for FMT :

sell trade, GU hit TP=34
buy trade, on EU,NYopen hit TP=30

good luck tomorrow !

good day for FMT :

sell trade, GU hit TP=34
buy trade, on EU,NYopen hit TP=30

good luck tomorrow !

Hi hammy,
thanks for your regular postings. Could you state the present ways you trade alternative pairs/times and your personal opinion about those?

Thanks and kind regards

Hittfeld

Hi Hammy,

Are you not trading GJ along with GU and EU?

Today, BE + 5 pips GU
+ 35 pips EU
+ 37 pips GJ (demo)

I got drunk and ended up at some girls house last night so missed the trade! Typical it was a winner! Ah well!!!

Hi Hammy,

Are you not trading GJ along with GU and EU?

Today, BE + 5 pips GU
+ 35 pips EU
+ 37 pips GJ (demo)

Hittfeld and jsintl,

I gave up on GJ pair, it was too inconsistant for me to ever put it on live account.
I trade both GU and EU,NYopen on live account, GU with 0.15 lots, EU with 0.05 lots for now. For settings I trade GU with SL=40, TP=34, BE=20, TS=0. For EU, NYopen I use start time 11:30 GMT, SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, TS=0. This is working great , I must say this is one of the best systems and EA that I have ever traded with...thanks Mark !...(y)

Hittfeld and jsintl,

I gave up on GJ pair, it was too inconsistant for me to ever put it on live account.
I trade both GU and EU,NYopen on live account, GU with 0.15 lots, EU with 0.05 lots for now. For settings I trade GU with SL=40, TP=34, BE=20, TS=0. For EU, NYopen I use start time 11:30 GMT, SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, TS=0. This is working great , I must say this is one of the best systems and EA that I have ever traded with...thanks Mark !...(y)

checking your eur/usd on my interbank fx demo with your 1130 gmt suggestion, i show a 99.99 momentum on the 1115 gmt bar - my ea would not have taken this trade because of this. do you show a value greater than 100???

i agree that this is the best system and ea that i have ever traded. after trying most of the rest, this is the only one that i now trade. as i would like to trade more pairs with a robot, does anyone have a good suggestion - any other robots out there like this that consistently make money?

checking your eur/usd on my interbank fx demo with your 1130 gmt suggestion, i show a 99.99 momentum on the 1115 gmt bar - my ea would not have taken this trade because of this. do you show a value greater than 100???

yes, my buy trade was taken at 1.3922 price, momentum was 100.0934 value., with broker Forex.comUK.

i show the price 1.39215. guess that small difference in price showed up on the momentum. my momentum was actually 99.9914 - the hairs were split.

thanks