ForexMorningTrade System

If day to day wins and losses bother / excite you then you're risking too much!

It's the long term / month end results that count.
Dean

Out with -40. This is the 2nd trade this system has taken at the top of this range from last week, and up against resistance. I would have preferred a short today.

Not sure why there is alot of traders who are posting on here but do not trade the system, that is those who do not follow the rules and get out early. Its a mechanical system, and has been backtested on those rules. Your trading is discretionary.

If you are scared to trade the system, see a small drawdown or take a loss then dont trade.
you are right.
I always trade the system except 5 m before news; and I was right

Déjà vu. Bought two tops in a row. Averaged almost -42 on today's stop outs, -41 yesterday. May stick to a 40 point stop with my broker instead of hiding the stop and waiting for the EA to kick in in a fast market.

you are right.
I always trade the system except 5 m before news; and I was right

Congratulations Pierre. There was also the issue of testing resistance earlier and falling back. But the news was certainly the hammer. There is no bad profit ;)

Can we agree on a specific time to set our EA for EURUSD?
anyone here trading this pair?

I've started to trade EURUSD on a demo account today after backtesting this pair for the past 3 months which is quite positive. I will be trading at the same time as GBPUSD and see how it goes. Today, I've closed EURUSD with a +35 pips profit.

You scumbag - you took a short :LOL::LOL::LOL:

When I started moving price up by risking my billions for you guys, nobody showed me any appreciation or love. So I decided to go the other way and stop you guys out. :cheesy::cheesy::smart:

When I started moving price up by risking my billions for you guys, nobody showed me any appreciation or love. So I decided to go the other way and stop you guys out. :cheesy::cheesy::smart:

So it's you!

Attachments

• skizzer roller.gif
    skizzer roller.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 452
is anyone here a litle concerend the risk/reward ratio is now a recommmended <1 given its now 35/40?

The win rate is not that high so 1-1 works ok but < 1 not so sure. Was the basis for the change based on long term backtesting or the recent past?

is anyone here a litle concerend the risk/reward ratio is now a recommmended <1 given its now 35/40?

The win rate is not that high so 1-1 works ok but < 1 not so sure. Was the basis for the change based on long term backtesting or the recent past?

WHy did you change the risk reward? I thought it was 40:40...

For this week only. North American time changes occur this coming Sunday.
;)

Guys, really how more simple can it get? The trade takes place at 6:30 AM London time EVERY TIME,

It does not matter if you live in the South Pole or The North Pole or anywhere in between . The setting is ruled by London at 6;30 AM.

Gee this has been tossed around long enough,

Guys, really how more simple can it get? The trade takes place at 6:30 AM London time EVERY TIME,

It does not matter if you live in the South Pole or The North Pole or anywhere in between . The setting is ruled by London at 6;30 AM.

Simples!

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 146
What you're really saying is that backtesting shows better performance starting 2 1/2 hours before London open this week.

Again that's not the FMT system since FMT states to start 1 1/2 hours before London open.

Sorry but I think you are wrong....The FMT system manual states that the trading time starts at 5.30 GMT which is 2 1/2 hrs before London open in Winter (GMT) and 1 1/2 hrs before London open in Summertime (GMT+1)

Have you read the manual? It does not state London time, it states GMT...Personally I think Mark has not made this clear in the manual. This is where all the confusion is. Here in London we also change our clock times. If he meant London time he should have stated that and not GMT.