ForexMorningTrade System

Went 14 pips in profit and reversed I did not get to close this before the market closed.:confused:

hmm duh it's friday...

You need to know when your broker closes and plan to close the trade before that. some brokers close an hour early.

Hi All,
In back testing I am getting better results with a sl/tp OF 45/45. Is this what others have noticed. I tried even higher values but 45/45 is overall balanced.

Hi All,
In back testing I am getting better results with a sl/tp OF 45/45. Is this what others have noticed. I tried even higher values but 45/45 is overall balanced.

did you use a value for move to BE? interesting I never tried that

I note that this system is being cribbed on the two top forex system websites including Zipsignals and GFS ( as forex Big Ben, Prof8t Early Bird...) ..perhaps future versions should be account locked and copyrighted..providing of course that the original material does belong to the provider..

I note that this system is being cribbed on the two top forex system websites including Zipsignals and GFS ( as forex Big Ben, Prof8t Early Bird...) ..perhaps future versions should be account locked and copyrighted..providing of course that the original material does belong to the provider..

Big Ben has been around a while and is not the same as this EA. It explains GBP movement patterns at pre London but did not have indicators like FMT. Does it now?
But after reading posts on zipsignal about Prof8t Early Bird, yes it does seem possible...

hmm duh it's friday...

You need to know when your broker closes and plan to close the trade before that. some brokers close an hour early.

I knew when they closed, just wasn't at the computer to close the trade. Oh well there is a good chance it will close in profit.

Hi Everyone,

I bought the EA from Paul also. Seems pretty good so far on EU.

nubchai.....I also had it on GJ and had a good win. I guess we can also experiment on other pairs on Demo and see what happens. G

The GJ trade on demo closed for 30 pips. Nice trade! Wish I had taken it
on my live account:)

Last edited:
So when is the open today?
Has the change pushed it back by one hour or is it independent of local London time?

So when is the open today?
Has the change pushed it back by one hour or is it independent of local London time?

The way I see it from the manual opening is still 06:30 so it is stillnearly half an hour away.:)