ForexMorningTrade System

out with 30...what a roller coaster
icon_smile.gif

Yea, I had a real nice coaster ride too, got off the ride with +35 :)

another TP=30 this morning !! , +60 pips this week so far.

EU NY open, BE this morning, +90 pips this week so far.

good luck tomorrow !!

Ok guys, it's been a few days since I posted here and wanted to give you an update on my testing with a couple of ideas I had with MT. The first ideas was a trade reversal when the first trade opened and closed.

Example: Trade opens at the time it is suppose to, after trades closed in profit or loss, a new trade would open in the opposite direction. I had an EA built to do some backtesting easier. Well, I need to do some more testing because the outcome wasn't so good. So, a hold on that idea for now.

Another idea that has proven to get an extra 1200 pips or so on the 7-month period I backtested is this: When the time to open for MT arrives, it will do it's thing, if the indicators are not in the correct set-up position, MT doesn't trade. However, my new EA says, ok, within these first few hrs, if indicators finally line up, within the 2 hr time-frame, it will go ahead and take a trade. I ran my EA last night for the first time and it did open so had 2 trades run in profit.
Of course I would divide the risk so the trade is not over-leveraged.

The reason for this advanced feature is there are many times when MT won't open because the rules are not correct. However, just 15 or 30 minutes later they are correct. MT, of course would not make the trade but my EA would and many times get an extra 30 pips. If you have specific questions you can PM me. You can see my daily results here.

Our EA Forexmorningtrade has been copied by http://www.forexsignalbase.com/

Hi Pierre,

Where on that site do you see that their EA is our EA? I see they are trading GU but no real details about the EA.

Wouldnt surpise me though. We had one guy the the Yahoo MT list who developed the MACCIMO ea (Cacus). Someone stleit and started selling it. It really stinks. They end up on Ebay too.

I am testing on demo

GU at 18:00 FXDD time which would be 5 1/2 hours after the London start time for FMT. Using TP 20, SL 30 Made 20 pips today (demo)

EU at 13:30 FXDD rime which is + 3 hours after the London start time for FMT. Had a BE today. This is a trade timeI got from another trader here...Hammy maybe? Using TP 20 and SL 20

EU at 14:45 FXDD time which is 4 hours and 15 minutes after the London start time for FMT. Took aloss today. Using TP 20 and SL 20

Last edited:
I am testing on demo

GU at 18:00 FXDD time which would be 5 1/2 hours after the London start time for FMT. Using TP 20, SL 30 Made 20 pips today (demo)

EU at 13:30 FXDD rime which is + 3 hours after the London start time for FMT. Had a BE today. This is a trade timeI got from another trader here...Hammy maybe? Using TP 20 and SL 20

EU at 14:45 FXDD time which is 4 hours and 15 minutes after the London start time for FMT. Took aloss today. Using TP 20 and SL 20

London and NY sessions overlap starting at 8am Eastern time. I believe trading at 18:00 Fxdd time is 11am Eastern. Have you tried trading at the open of the NY session or perhaps similar to the FMT settings, trading 1.5 hours before the NY session opens?

London and NY sessions overlap starting at 8am Eastern time. I believe trading at 18:00 Fxdd time is 11am Eastern. Have you tried trading at the open of the NY session or perhaps similar to the FMT settings, trading 1.5 hours before the NY session opens?

Fxdd 16:45 candle showed a good setup for a short today.

Hi JW,

I mispoke on the 13:30 FXDD start time for my EU test. That's 5 hours (not 3) after Mark's start time for FMT. In my time zone the start time for FMT is 8:30 FXDD time or 12:30 a.m. 13:30 would be 5:30 am which is 1 1/2 hours before the London-NY overlap. :)

Sandy

Hi JW,

I mispoke on the 13:30 FXDD start time for my EU test. That's 5 hours (not 3) after Mark's start time for FMT. In my time zone the start time for FMT is 8:30 FXDD time or 12:30 a.m. 13:30 would be 5:30 am which is 1 1/2 hours before the London-NY overlap. :)

Sandy

Right, well let us know what you find. You might try 16:30 or 16:45 as well. Cheers :D

NY open is 8 am EST which is 7 am CST for me. So I planned to use 5:30 am CST as start time for the EA. :)