ForexMorningTrade System

except the Bank of England releases minutes in 2.5 hrs, so understandable to be flat.... I may just sit aside all together

I use 60 sma and 100 sma, price is between these 2, and I look at prior 2-3 hour channel for breaks, hmm if it breaks 1.5745 and the 100 sma, we may get at least 20 pips, or up to the daily pivot... good luck all!

I use channels too. All my channels, including my Keltner Channel, were pointing up when the "no trade" appeared, but my short term MAs seemed to be reversing, so I'm going back to sleep. I fear that the market is consolidating before the BOE news.

Mataf shows "flat" trade at 06.00 20th.
Last "sell" was at 05.45 19th, confirming yesterday's action

Last edited:
Hello, I have 2 accounts with FXDD, I was running 2 EA's, FMT and another. After a few days I decided to run FMT on the second account. Last night they both took a sell. What I noticed is that one set TP and SL and the other did not. one hit TP 30 pips and closed, the other stayed open until it reversed, I closed at 20 pips. Is there a conflict between the 2 EA's trading at the same time or do I have to change the magic number on one? If any one has experienced this, your feedback will be helpful.

JOHNCO:?:
PS. overal +50 pips
I had the same experience with 2 different brokers - GO Aust. live & Alpari UK. Demo which has been operating like this for some weeks & then on the one trade with Alpari the TP & SL were NOT set - I did it manually. As I understand it if you have 2 separate a/c's you could use the same magic number but why not have them different anyway to absolutely avoid any problems. Cheers Oldie

Will the idiots pls stop discussing system indicators and immediately go back and edit their posts.

Must change brokers due to the new regulations implemented by the the US CFTC. Any suggestions for a reliable US based broker with reasonable spreads and free VPS hosting?? Desparate to start trading FMT again. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I tookthe GU long on demo and it stopped out at BE
I took GJ short on demo + 30 pips

Last edited:
since changing start time with EurUsd NY open, I have been getting good results using FMT.
This week so far 3 TP=30 for +90 pips, too bad it's only on demo !

settings used: 10:30 to 12:30 GMT., SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, TS=0

good luck if you want to try it !

cheers !

I had the same experience with 2 different brokers - GO Aust. live & Alpari UK. Demo which has been operating like this for some weeks & then on the one trade with Alpari the TP & SL were NOT set - I did it manually. As I understand it if you have 2 separate a/c's you could use the same magic number but why not have them different anyway to absolutely avoid any problems. Cheers Oldie

Thanks for your input. I did change the magic number yesterday, but no trade. We'll see how it works tonight.:)

JOHNCO

No trade with FxPro either.
The EA was so close to take a buy trade, but as far as I see from my chart, GBP/USD seems to be going down from now.. so I'm happy with no trade.
icon_smile.gif

It was very close taking a buy for me too. We'll see what it does tomorrow. So far I'm +40 pips this week :)

since changing start time with EurUsd NY open, I have been getting good results using FMT.
This week so far 3 TP=30 for +90 pips, too bad it's only on demo !

settings used: 10:30 to 12:30 GMT., SL=40, TP=30, BE=20, TS=0

good luck if you want to try it !

cheers !

Is this still on GBPUSD? The NY open is 5 hours later than London, is that right?
I'll try it!

Hi Mark - new to this system - can you please confirm whether this works with Smart Live SB MT4 platform who use a SB suffix on their charts i.e. GBPUSDSB?

Thanks!

Peter, UK