ForexMorningTrade System

We alter it with the time changes...as long as you are at your desk, or the EA is altered for 1.5 hours before The London open, you cant go wrong.
Cheers,
Paul.

Hallo!
Do I understand time correct? Now its GMT 05.16 and trade timer is GMT 05.30. Its 14 min before trade time.
Best wishes
Elovv

The price is above 50SMA on the 15 minute chart and daily pivot is 1.5775. If it is able to break above 1.5750, it may go higher.

No Trade ! .. but very close to long signal.

That's fair enough, market is pretty flat.

time for bed here...good night !

The price is above 50SMA on the 15 minute chart and daily pivot is 1.5775. If it is able to break above 1.5750, it may go higher.

I use 60 sma and 100 sma, price is between these 2, and I look at prior 2-3 hour channel for breaks, hmm if it breaks 1.5745 and the 100 sma, we may get at least 20 pips, or up to the daily pivot... good luck all!

No trade with FxPro either.
The EA was so close to take a buy trade, but as far as I see from my chart, GBP/USD seems to be going down from now.. so I'm happy with no trade. :)

I use 60 sma and 100 sma, price is between these 2, and I look at prior 2-3 hour channel for breaks, hmm if it breaks 1.5745 and the 100 sma, we may get at least 20 pips, or up to the daily pivot... good luck all!

bluedancer,

Thanks for the tip. I will take note. :) Have a good night sleep.;)