ForexMorningTrade System

And 32 pips...For me the secret is not to watch it , just leave the Ea alone. Otherwise I think I might have bailed out earlier. Well done Aspex, I see you have invested...

And 32 pips...For me the secret is not to watch it , just leave the Ea alone. Otherwise I think I might have bailed out earlier. Well done Aspex, I see you have invested...

Yes, It seemed worth a go.
The one thing I did was to let it have its head for a while, but I do admit to watching for the second break downhill and readjusting SL and TP to my own idea mid way.:D

At what price did you enter or do you not use the Stop Loss to BE?

I had the EA enter for me (though my impulse was to enter early)
I pulled my BE off the trade as I was seeing the strong descending channel and realized a test of the top and a bounce back down was really possible, as well stochastics was good for fresh sell, EW count is downward... and a few other indicators held a strong sell.

I had the EA enter for me (though my impulse was to enter early)
I pulled my BE off the trade as I was seeing the strong descending channel and realized a test of the top and a bounce back down was really possible, as well stochastics was good for fresh sell, EW count is downward... and a few other indicators held a strong sell.

Thanks for the explanation. Well done(y)

Thanks for the explanation. Well done(y)

gbpusd oct 19.gif

This is a sample of my QW lines with shallow slopes against the descending channel

The two horizontal lines were my targets for the move

I am now off to BED!

Hi all,

I plan to buy the system today and probably a few questions I have are covered in the manual, but...

I live in south Florida, so does that mean I will trade this at 1:30 a.m. (and will time change back to EST affect this)?

Also I just got into a demo MTL4 account, and I'm not familiar with it (my current broker does not offer it). With this platform can you make a trade that carries with it an SL and TP or do you have to enter the trade and then modify it with an SL/TP? Finally, can you set SL/TPs with pips (ex. 40) or do you set them with 4 to 5 place currency quotes?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I really am looking forward to joining the early (for me) morning gang.

Nod

Hi all,

I plan to buy the system today and probably a few questions I have are covered in the manual, but...

I live in south Florida, so does that mean I will trade this at 1:30 a.m. (and will time change back to EST affect this)?

Also I just got into a demo MTL4 account, and I'm not familiar with it (my current broker does not offer it). With this platform can you make a trade that carries with it an SL and TP or do you have to enter the trade and then modify it with an SL/TP? Finally, can you set SL/TPs with pips (ex. 40) or do you set them with 4 to 5 place currency quotes?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I really am looking forward to joining the early (for me) morning gang.

Nod
You can trade with an EA that can be set with a SL, TP, BE and TS, though the TS is not recommended. No need to worry about four or five places.

Hi all,

Nod

Yes, start time 5:30 GMT will be 1:30 am. for you now, 12:30 am. when you go to EST.

I hit BE this morning, missed my TP=30 by only 2 pips before retracing to BE.

Oh well, nothing lost ! ... good luck tomorrow !

Hey, Hammy & Ihelfman:

Thanks for your quick replies. Very helplful to me. So, the next splash you hear will be me diving into this system, hopefully to be in for a refreshing swim -- and not a drowning :^)

Hey, Hammy & Ihelfman:

Thanks for your quick replies. Very helplful to me. So, the next splash you hear will be me diving into this system, hopefully to be in for a refreshing swim -- and not a drowning :^)

Good luck mate ! and welcome to the FMT family !..:clap:

You will be pleasantly surprised with this system and EA..(y)

cheers !..;)

Hello, I have 2 accounts with FXDD, I was running 2 EA's, FMT and another. After a few days I decided to run FMT on the second account. Last night they both took a sell. What I noticed is that one set TP and SL and the other did not. one hit TP 30 pips and closed, the other stayed open until it reversed, I closed at 20 pips. Is there a conflict between the 2 EA's trading at the same time or do I have to change the magic number on one? If any one has experienced this, your feedback will be helpful.

JOHNCO:?:
PS. overal +50 pips

HI I am a new boy here.

40 pips on my demo today but I am still unsure I have my times correct

Would someone mind throwing up a chart with the blue line for today so I can check against my chart that my times are correct for my broker - The Collective.

Thanks and all the best

Thanks

Hi Skivers,
The correct time is 1.5 hours before the London open.
Charts uploaded here may give the game away to non members.
Regards,
Paul.

Hi Skivers,
The correct time is 1.5 hours before the London open.
Charts uploaded here may give the game away to non members.
Regards,
Paul.

Ahh, I didn't think of that!

Can you tell me, Is the 1.5 hours before market open effected by British Summer time?

i.e. do we alter our entry point twice a year?