ForexMorningTrade System

Congrats!! more pips in the bank. You mentioned previously about CCI being above 200 for longs then look to vacate. Was that your reason this morning? It seemed to work ;)

If the CCI is above 200 I scale the PT back. I do the same if the CCI is near 0 either way.

I cannot figure this BE trading .... seems a waste of time. It may work if you were doing 10 trades a day!

Gil

If the CCI is above 200 I scale the PT back. I do the same if the CCI is near 0 either way.

I cannot figure this BE trading .... seems a waste of time. It may work if you were doing 10 trades a day!

Gil

Thanks for the response. I guess BE trading is a valid solution to trying to minimise risk but also let the trade breathe. Hasn't proven to be successful in the last two days but is a suitable strategy for those that can't be stuck to the screen between 06:30 and 08:30 to micro manage the trade

Damn ! .. missed my TP=30 by 2 pips !!
Opened long at 1.5910 ?
I see some got in at 1.5908, if I had it would have hit my TP=30, market moved up to 1.5938

there's always tomorrow, BE isn't too bad, better than SL..good luck !

Hammy,
Some broker buy at 1.5908. FXOPEN and Collectivefx open a buy trade at 1.5908, but forex.com and beamfx only open a buy trade at 1.5910, thus miss by 2 pips. I got 30 pips tp on 2 of my broker though. cheers!

Hammy,
Some broker buy at 1.5908. FXOPEN and Collectivefx open a buy trade at 1.5908, but forex.com and beamfx only open a buy trade at 1.5910, thus miss by 2 pips. I got 30 pips tp on 2 of my broker though. cheers!

yup, I'm with Forex.comUK on live. Maybe spread was a couple pips higher than some other brokers you mentioned ?

but, still a good week so far ..+60 pips..(y)

How come you guys are taking different trades? I thought forexmorningtrade was automated?

Dear friends,

I am a new one on this forum. I have one question. I am using Meta Trade -Alpari UK and Forexmorning trade system. Could you please tell me how can I instal automatic Expert Advisors? Thank you for help any sorry for my English which is not my language. Bye, Marko

Dear friends,

I am a new one on this forum. I have one question. I am using Meta Trade -Alpari UK and Forexmorning trade system. Could you please tell me how can I instal automatic Expert Advisors? Thank you for help any sorry for my English which is not my language. Bye, Marko

You should receive an email from Mark Fric with your login and password for the members area of the fmt website. The email should have a link to the login page. There you will find a link to the manual and also the EA. It is best to read the manual step by step where Mark explains how to install and use the EA.

Good Luck!

If you did not receive an email from Mark, then email him at [email protected]

~ Blue

How come you guys are taking different trades? I thought forexmorningtrade was automated?

It is automated, yes, but also comes with the manual trading protocol. Since many of us are active traders we are here to follow the trade every day, some just watch and let the EA do its thing, and others weigh the present market against the EA settings. It's been great help for most people to adapt the EA and the system to our personal trading comfort.

~ Blue

Ok thanks for your reply bluedancer. So are there any people here who lat the EA trade automatically with its standard settings and what are your results like?

Hello all, I've been losing all week. I noticed some of you have been adjusting the TP when it falls short a couple of pips from TP and goes the other way. My question is do you adjust the the SL the same amount as the adjusted TP? :?: Example: TP=30 SL=?

I have 2 accounts with the EA installed. Last night only one EA opened a trade. They are both setup to run at default settings. Can someone explain.

Thanks