ForexMorningTrade System

I let the EA do it's thing, but this week I have reduced my TP to 30 pips. 40pips would be nice but I'm much mre comfortable with it at 30.I'm now 2 for 2!

Well what i plan to do is take out some of my position at 30 pips and then the rest at 40pips

Anyone consider a pending order trade to go the opposite direction on the TP of the FMT trade? It seems many days this trade can be a good winner.

Be great if Mark could sell an add-on that catches the reversal, with a profitable SL and TP.

Also, I wonder how news days play in, with many BOE announcements at 4:30 a.m., New York time.

Does anyone have an EA that can place pending buy and sell trades based upon a breakout of the high and low for a given time period. It seems to me that for whatever direction the FMT takes, there is a bounce back to the other side shortly afterwards. I'd like to test the high and low f the FMT box (5:30-7:30).

Here is an order cancel order script. Load them in the experts/scripts file.
I remember that it worked well but test on demo first.
I have a couple of EAs that will do this with multiple TP but I don't know how well they work.

Attachments

• OCO.ex4
    5.1 KB · Views: 243
  • OCO.mq4
    6.5 KB · Views: 266
Here is an order cancel order script. Load them in the experts/scripts file.
I remember that it worked well but test on demo first.
I have a couple of EAs that will do this with multiple TP but I don't know how well they work.

So I assume I then open the script and it places 2 pending orders where one is canceled if the other is triggered, correct? I just set it up. It's funny because it requires only 4 points from decimal for the B or S order, but requires all 5 points from the decimal for the SL and TP. This is great since I do this on non meta4 platforms and did not know how to do this on mt4. Thanks!

Last edited:
So I assume I then open the script and it places 2 pending orders where one is cancelled if the other is triggered, correct?

Yes drag the script onto a new chart G/U and enter the price where you want the pending orders along with TP & SL and it will close the pending sell if it opens a buy and visa versa.

I always have two positions, and close one at my discretion and leave the other to the system (TP40).
If the price is going north successfuly today, I will close one position around yesterday's high, 1.5930.
(In addition, according to my chart, today's R1 is at 1.5932.)

Has anyone tried to open a second position 10 pips away from the Entry Price and then you keep the stop loss and profit the same as the first position? That gives you 30 pip stop loss and 50 pip profit. The price almost always retraces 10 pips from the entry. Just wondering. I suppose you would only be able to test it manually.

Today I am too tired to think straight, so I already closed at BE already and will go to bed now.... good luck everyone

Has anyone tried to open a second position 10 pips away from the Entry Price and then you keep the stop loss and profit the same as the first position? That gives you 30 pip stop loss and 50 pip profit. The price almost always retraces 10 pips from the entry. Just wondering. I suppose you would only be able to test it manually.

Too new to have that experience, though I've thought about it. So far I've stuck to the program's SL.

I've been trading FMT for about 4 weeks now...
Using default settings of 40 TP / 40 SL
up 170 pips in Sept, but suffered a number of losses last week like others here (missing out on the 40 TP by 1 or 2 pips a few times.

This week I decided to change to 30 TP / 40 SL
+ 30 each day this week, so +90 pips so far :clap:

I've enjoyed the commentary from all the visitors to this thread and hope it continues so we can help and learn from each other.(y)

Hi Gil, Did you enter at your 60ma and 1.5900? many reasons to enter there :cheesy:

I wish!

Entered 5908 as it looked long of the bat!

Stopped out now at +22pips so good day.

Looks to go higher :clap: Looks like USD on the nose presently

I wish!

Entered 5908 as it looked long of the bat!

Stopped out now at +22pips so good day.

Looks to go higher :clap: Looks like USD on the nose presently

Congrats!! more pips in the bank. You mentioned previously about CCI being above 200 for longs then look to vacate. Was that your reason this morning? It seemed to work ;)