ForexMorningTrade System

1) I do have dual monitors, but I only have one live account at the moment, so I can watch the charts with one eye and surf the web with the other. Keeps me from getting bored.
2 & 3) My favorite timeframe has always been the daily, using a 8.3.3 stochastic and a 100 EMA. I can trade damn near any pair, I only need to check it once a day, and those trades can go from a few days to a couple of weeks.
4) The only tip I would give you is this: PATIENCE! Like these ridiculous bot ads that tell people they'll double their money every month. People get too fired up. FMT is a great system. Personally I think sticking to Marc's original strategy is prudent, but I take absolutely no issue with anyone here who is trying to apply it to other pairs. It's just not for me. I get the sense, and I could be wrong, that many of the people here are younger folks. I'm 54, and my mental timeframe for FMT is something like 5-7 years. So, for the younger people, don't try to get there too fast. Getting rich slowly means you get to walk around with a smile on your face for years to come...:D

Ahh! Someone who trades numerous FX pairs on the daily tf with minimal indicators. That approach really appeals to me (what with the 9-5 hustle n all :) ) So, if you dont mind me asking:
a) how many trades do you average in a week?
b) how do you deal with weekend gaps (guaranteed stops?)
c) have you found this approach to be as profitable as intraday FX trading?
d) do you use the LindenCourt approach?

Thanks very much in advance for your responses!!

HI Maxmerlin,

I got a sell signal/EA trade on my GJ as well, but the EA did not modify the trade for SL and TP at all, even though I had those set in my inputs. Luckily I came back and saw 63 pips profit and closed it manually. Did you or anyone else have that problem?

Anytime the EA is opened, it automatically reset. Maybe when you drag it onto the chart, you should set it again with your settings.