ForexMorningTrade System

What are the average pips per week with this system (or per month)?

Hard to say since the market conditions may change a lot.
Some months could be 400 pips some other 80.
This summer was great for example (y)

Uh, there is also the round number (1.5700) to deal with :mad:

Is anybody still in? It is becoming a little boring...

Last edited:
Hai guyz. 40 pips achieved today :) I think it's rather difficult to 80 pips so I used 40 pips TP setting. Just my opinion :cheesy:

Fabius...FABULOUS!!!!
U should have hit the take profit!!
Cooooooool mate!!
(y)

Yup, hit TP at 1.5724 :clap:

Nice but tiring trade :rolleyes:

First position closed by TS with 20 pips gain.
Second position hit TP with 40 pips gain.
It seems that TS doesn't work every time...

This week 4 wins and 1 no trade (no trade that I took the same using another system that kicked my teeth :confused:)

MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK!
When there will be another system like this from you? :cheesy:

Last edited:
just thinking out loud... what if we halved our risk over 2 trades/EAs?

Have one running with Mark's strategy number 2:
40/40 with b/e at 24 - no trailing stop

And the other with Mark's stratgey number 4:
40/40 with b/e at 24 plus trailing 40

That way, in effect (assuming it goes to 40 pips profit), we are taking half off at 40 with trade 1, and seeing if we can make the 80 pips with trade 2. Then if trade 2 doesn't make it any further, we've at least made the 40 pips on trade 1.

Today is four witching day :eek: : maybe it would be wise not to trade this afternoon (european time) :idea:

Nice end to the week, I let the EA do its thing on Alpari and took a nice chunk off IG (you can not beat a bit of tax-free money)
not much news around today But the screens are all blue so this indicates to me nobody is buying the dollar.
Happy trading
Roger:p

Nice end to the week, I let the EA do its thing on Alpari and took a nice chunk off IG (you can not beat a bit of tax-free money)
not much news around today But the screens are all blue so this indicates to me nobody is buying the dollar.
Happy trading
Roger:p

Agree, USDX still moving south.

Attachments

• usdx11.gif
    usdx11.gif
    36.5 KB · Views: 248
no - 40 pips

I am very sorry to hear this. At what level did you enter?
It is very strange that very often it goes all its way (or almost all its way) then suddenly retraces and takes back all the gain :-0

I am very sorry to hear this. At what level did you enter?
It is very strange that very often it goes all its way (or almost all its way) then suddenly retraces and takes back all the gain :-0

I think lotterbe meant that he/she left the tp at 40 and got out with a profit, as I had asked if the tp was adjusted. ;)

Yup, hit TP at 1.5724 :clap:

Nice but tiring trade :rolleyes:

First position closed by TS with 20 pips gain.
Second position hit TP with 40 pips gain.
It seems that TS doesn't work every time...

This week 4 wins and 1 no trade (no trade that I took the same using another system that kicked my teeth :confused:)

MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK!
When there will be another system like this from you? :cheesy:

Why you need another system if this works great :clap:

Once again for no reason the EA didn't take the trade. Funny, because I had everything set up and decided to not watch it last night, went to bed 15 minutes before it was to initial the trade. If I stayed up I could have manually taken the trade and I'd be 40 pips richer (and probably 40 pips more tired). I'll take the richer over the tired anytime.