ForexMorningTrade System

Today surely there will be a (buy) trade in GBP/USD..
what iam worried is, the pair has already mades the moves up from the
asian session..
will it have the power to move 4opips up???
God only knows!!

asian session..
God only knows!!

Trust the Force, Luke! ;)

Attachments

• obiwan-09-734710.jpg
    obiwan-09-734710.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 212
asian session..
God only knows!!

its a tough question... but the trading range from 3gmt to 5 gmt is 57 pips and this to me signifies a wild swinging market. We are in an Elliot wave climb pattern and I have a top projection of 1.5768, yet there is room for a correction before a further move up. I am unsure until I see a clear correction pattern.

The EA didn't take the trade so I entered manually long at 1.5684.
Good morning (evening, afternoon, night according to the time zones) and good luck to everyone :clover:

its a tough question... but the trading range from 3gmt to 5 gmt is 57 pips and this to me signifies a wild swinging market. We are in an Elliot wave climb pattern and I have a top projection of 1.5768, yet there is room for a correction before a further move up. I am unsure until I see a clear correction pattern.

morning Blue

Guys my first target wud be 30pips(1.5711) which is near the resistance level 1.5713..i will then move to breakeven and then aim for the 40pips takeprofit

I let the robot take the trade and my stop is moved already to -16pips

Hi Mark

Do you just trade this today long even though the CCI is so high?

As in the book, CCI above 0 go long, just be sure momentum is within the parameters, which it is this morning. I'm in manually at 1.56838.

G'morning all. Sorry, I'm a man of few words. T'day, my FMT triggered a BUY GU @ 1.5782 & also a BUY GJ @ 134.45. So lets combine all our CHI.. force. :)

Guys my first target wud be 30pips(1.5711) which is near the resistance level 1.5713..i will then move to breakeven and then aim for the 40pips takeprofit

Nice tip Suresh: I opened a double position, once it reaches +24 pips I move the SL to BE than let it run. When it reaches +40 pips I close half, move the other SL to +30 with 15 pips trailing stop and then let it enojoy the ride while I am having breakfast.

As in the book, CCI above 0 go long, just be sure momentum is within the parameters, which it is this morning. I'm in manually at 1.56838.

Morning mate i missed trigger internet down by the time i reset,the market moved give me a pull back baby

G'morning all. Sorry, I'm a man of few words. T'day, my FMT triggered a BUY GU @ 1.5782 & also a BUY GJ @ 134.45. So lets combine all our CHI.. force. :)

I like the way you think, young Padawan :cool:

How is GBP/JPY doing? Same SL and TP settings?

Got 40pips with FMT...
400$ in live trade.. Mark ur rockin man!!
will enjoy my weekend!!
1200$ for this week!!no losses..