ForexMorningTrade System

The EA actually has 3 SL settings that each work on their own:

1. SL of 40 pip
2. move to BE at 24 - so yes at 24 pips profit the SL moves to BE
3. Trailing stop - it follows the price pip by pip, and moves the original stop pip by pip

If you set all 3 then all 3 work and one of the 3 will close the trade or the TP will close it.

Bluedancer,

You are correct with all three SL setting, but I think you need to double check on the moving pip for pip. I think the trailing stop will move pip by pips only once it have reach your target of 40pips gain, once it reaches the 40pips, then it will move pip by pip.

mGood,
I think your assessment is more correct regarding the pip will move pip by pip after the 40pips gain have been reached, but this is what I like Mark to confirm with his EA.

Thanks

Nurei, you describe the ideal FMT EA, and Bluedancer is describing the current FMT EA.

I know I am correct because I have watched it happen as such and when I set the common settings to 'ask manual confirmation', I was asked every pip to modify my stop loss as soon as the price began to move and not after 40p of profit. It was annoying so I unchecked the manual confirmation box.

If you are awake, you can watch the SL change pip by pip, if not, you can check your journal to see when the SL was modified.;)

On FXDD and Forex.comUK I did not have a trade. On IBFX it took a Sell order but DID NOT respond to the BE parameter (15), proceeded up to +27, then reversed and closed at -33! What should have been a small profit or BE came out a pretty large loser. The BE parameter worked great on Monday's trade. Very frustrating.

That is very strange because I am also with IBFX andmy trade closed out at break even.Not sure why or how the trades were different.

Gbpusd sell order at 1.5670.. Tp at 1.5630.. Sl at 1.5710..
Hope everything goes well today..
No trade in gbpjpy..
Cheers!!

Hi Suresh, may I ask your broker? You seem to get in at better price, I am in at 1.5668.
thanks!

When you go in at a different price do you have your own stop and profit point based on 40/40 or do you stick with the quotes? Thanks J

Hi Suresh, may I ask your broker? You seem to get in at better price, I am in at 1.5668.
thanks!

hii mate..
There is nothing to do with the broker..
i use the FMT EA to enter the trade.. it enters one or two pips earlier than manual entry..
try that..then i wud manage the trade manually..
iam using fxpro..
happy trading!!

When you go in at a different price do you have your own stop and profit point based on 40/40 or do you stick with the quotes? Thanks J

It was my EA that took the trade, and I am letting the EA set the tp and sl, but I may adjust tp as it progresses.

Ready for another day :sleep:

But... Isn't late afternoon in Koalaland right know? :rolleyes:

It's me the sleepy one since I went to bed 5 hours ago... :sleep:

Morning... :sleep:

Short at 1.5669 :clover:

Daily pivot and S1 are pretty far above and below, so it shouldn't be any issue...

hii mate..
There is nothing to do with the broker..
i use the FMT EA to enter the trade.. it enters one or two pips earlier than manual entry..
try that..then i wud manage the trade manually..
iam using fxpro..
happy trading!!

The EA with fxdd gave me 68 and alpari gave me 69, so yes I think there is a diff with brokers.