ForexMorningTrade System

I'm also very sceptical of MF's 'profit'. If you read my past posts I actually believe he doesn't trade the system at all, just makes money from the fact that the system has previously worked by selling it.
Personally I am still down using FMT (see below) although recently it has been performing better than in May for example - I don't read MF's journal but I imagine he has either a very small loss or very small gain for May, whereas I had a 150+ pip loss.

Nobody but MF will really know but good luck to him if he isn't trading the system, there's far less risk selling a cost-free product than trading FMT! :)

Andy - many of us think the same - that MF is not truly trading FMT. At the most, he might be running a demo. I personally feel that he 'tweaks' the results, after the fact, in his favor (i've noticed that most close calls that end up in a loss become a break even or no-trade for him) of course I cannot prove it - but my conclusion arise out of simple observations.

I haven't seen him on t2w in weeks either - to me, this is an indication that he doesn't care any more.

I know there are some supporters who swear by this product - good luck to them. For now, I am waiting in the side lines and I have not traded FMT for over a month.

Hope MF takes the initiative and speaks his peace - as a sign that he still cares and probably put to rest, some of our fears and skepticism.

Good Luck
kgk

Last edited:
NT today;

FMT Account: £932 (-6.8%)

This week: W W(29) NT L NT, +29 pips for the week, not bad.

August so far: -47 pips

Stats up to 08-19-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
FXSolutions..., Stats since 11-08-2010:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-redguerrilla-real/116521
IBFX.........., Stats since 01-04-2011:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedGuerrilla/forex-morning-trade-eagle41-real/120723

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, 6:15 UK Time, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
PFG Best......, Stats since 02-01-2011
FXCM.........., Stats since 07-12-2011
Alpari(US)...., Stats since 08-21-2011
FXDD.........., Stats since 07-12-2011
MB Trading...., Stats since 06-21-2011

Comments:

I will continue to trade all days for the demo accounts but not for the live accounts.

No live trading for live accounts on:
Aug 29 - GBP Bank Holiday

Lost the Alpari(US) Demo, restarted from 08-22-2011

Only my PFG Best Demo and Mark Fric's PFG Best account are do well this month compared to my other accounts.
PFG Best followed a different pattern starting from 08-15-2011, also MBT Demo.

It's looking like August would have been a good month to take a break.

Attachments

• 2011augustDemoLiveTrades.jpg
    2011augustDemoLiveTrades.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 168
I know this is an FMT forum but I was hoping you might be able to help with looking for a Spread Betting Company that allows you Trade Demo on equities indefinately. Im using ALPARI for trading forex, and IG Index for Shares but cant find anyone who leaves the Demo Account open to allow me test new Strategies without risking real money. Most of the companies only allow you on demo for a month or so.

Stephen

FMT settings of 45-30-18-0 results today were :

6:15, sell trade hit TP +30 pips
6:30, sell trade hit TP +30 pips
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit BE +0 pips
9:00 NY, EU, buy trade hit SL -45 pips

total today +15 pips.