the GPBUSD
1) broke under the uptrend line from ~May 21st, 2010 as of two days ago
2) Is in a great triangle from ~Mar 29, 2011
3) Price is under the "KUMO UP" cloud
4) The up cloud is narrowing and ready to twist to bearish in 28 days
5) The triangle apex is 8 days out from the kumo twist
6) The Chinkou Span is under price and ready to come under cloud
7) The T-sen and K-Sen are both under cloud
8) The T-Sen and K-Sen just crossed bearish in Bear territory ( =Strong Signal)

I don't know about you but I see a long bearish ride coming. Any short I see coming in the FMT I'm going to leave on.

The only thing I see is the need to buy a japanese phrase book to understand this:confused: However, breaking under 1.6055 support would be bearish In my opinion:)

Looking at the Daily Ichimoku Hinko Hyo;
the GPBUSD
1) broke under the uptrend line from ~May 21st, 2010 as of two days ago
2) Is in a great triangle from ~Mar 29, 2011
3) Price is under the "KUMO UP" cloud
4) The up cloud is narrowing and ready to twist to bearish in 28 days
5) The triangle apex is 8 days out from the kumo twist
6) The Chinkou Span is under price and ready to come under cloud
7) The T-sen and K-Sen are both under cloud
8) The T-Sen and K-Sen just crossed bearish in Bear territory ( =Strong Signal)

I don't know about you but I see a long bearish ride coming. Any short I see coming in the FMT I'm going to leave on.

:)

SMART LIVE MARKETS Fight back!
Those of you like me who suffered the less than good service from the above broker will be amused to go to the ForexPeaceArmy site where we have left feedback on this broker. (n)

Yesterday, Peter from Surrey (definately not Paul from SLM!) left a glowing account of his time with SLM over the last year. So far no problem, if that is his experience then clearly he is free to post. But he then goes on to ridicule our posts. Here he is surely showing his hand or rather highlighting who his employer probably is?

For the sake of true balance if any of you have not yet posted on the site it would be an opportune time to do so:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.smartlivemarkets.co.uk

Hi
Am also short, 06 30 entry would be at a higher level though

hope we're not oversold, C** when below -200 is a bit of a warning of that in my opinion
good luck guys

WOW I dint know that you can only set SL and TP for one order of the same pair in MT4 and in two different windows, at least for Alpari(US). FMT set the TP and SL for my other trade as well.
Looks like I'll have to do this manually.

Any opinion thismorning trade?

Hi, yes the T/P is sitting at a strong support area on the 30m, 1 hour and 4 hour charts, so the outlook is not good, however the Greece scenario could have the GBP lose strength and break the support area which would be beneficial in this trade, I watch in anticipation.....:)

Stats for 06-17-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., Short/Loss....., -46.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -67.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., Short/Loss....., -45.7, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +148.3
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Loss....., -46.9, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -93.4

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Loss....., -45.9, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +322.8
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., Short/Loss....., -45.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +291.8
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., Short/Loss....., -45.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +294.9
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., Short/Loss....., -45.2, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +301.1

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Hi, yes the T/P is sitting at a strong support area on the 30m, 1 hour and 4 hour charts, so the outlook is not good, however the Greece scenario could have the GBP lose strength and break the support area which would be beneficial in this trade, I watch in anticipation.....:)

Agreed. Classic uncertainty in the Eurozone resulting in the three safe-havens currencies benefitting (USD/CHF/JPY). The dollar is strengthening which could well put pressure on the pound. Let's hope its soon!

Has anyone done a chart of time and wins/losers? What I mean is how long to hold.
Someone was asking about exit strategy. I look at other charts as does Podberry.
What I am asking is something along the lines of if it has not hit TP by x hours after the trade, the percentage of winners then drops by so much percent.
Stats for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours etc. To see where the most profit is made and where possibly the most loss happens. I.e. it goes well for so long and then moves back to SL.
It may be that someone holds this data already.