ForexMorningTrade System

Hello this week there were some people asking for sets, here I left a comparison sheet I keep every week with some sets.

Cheers

Very nice setup deserteagle. Your really on top of your forex trading. How long have you been trading the system? I am new and have had terrible luck so far but I a determined to make this work.

Thanks for sharing this information

Hello this week there were some people asking for sets, here I left a comparison sheet I keep every week with some sets.

Cheers

Thanks for the Spreadsheet. I dont know if this was coved or the philosophy behind the idea but looking at the data, How would the stats be if One decided NOT to trade on Wednesdays?

Hi all, just a question... I trade this system manually, yet to set the ea up on a vps. A couple of weeks back I got stung with the long filter rule. Mark classed it as a no trade whereas I traded the system and made a loss. Can anyone tell me how to apply the long filter rule manually? I.e, how long (pips) does the previous candle need to be before it's classed as a no trade? I've had a look at the manual but can't see any guidance around it. I see that the ea has this setting but don't know how to apply it manually. I only bought the system recently, I am hoping some of the longer standing owners can provide some advice.

Many thanks

Mesh

Hi all, just a question... I trade this system manually, yet to set the ea up on a vps. A couple of weeks back I got stung with the long filter rule. Mark classed it as a no trade whereas I traded the system and made a loss. Can anyone tell me how to apply the long filter rule manually? I.e, how long (pips) does the previous candle need to be before it's classed as a no trade? I've had a look at the manual but can't see any guidance around it. I see that the ea has this setting but don't know how to apply it manually. I only bought the system recently, I am hoping some of the longer standing owners can provide some advice.

Many thanks

Mesh

Mesh, why not use the EA automatically like most of us do, problem solved :)

Many thanks

Mesh

All brokers and computers are slightly different so there will be those days where some had a trade and others have no trades. You can even have 5 accounts with the same broker and have 5 platforms open trading these accounts and out of five, some will trade while others may not or all will trade but have slightly different end times. Don't ask me why as I haven't seen a good answer yet except the traditional "price feed variation". :rolleyes:
Yes, it's a bit frustrating but that's how it goes with Live trading.

Why can't live trading have the same smooth price feeds and quick order fills as demo accounts? That would make all our lives much happier. :LOL:

Mesh, why not use the EA automatically like most of us do, problem solved :)

(y). Will do, need to pull out some time and pick a provider for a vps server. Migth be forced into it earlier if i cannot work out how to manually apply this long candle filter:)

(y). Will do, need to pull out some time and pick a provider for a vps server. Migth be forced into it earlier if i cannot work out how to manually apply this long candle filter:)

You do not need VPS to run the EA, you can run the EA locally on your MT4 platform. As I understand it the long candle filter is based upon xxx indicator as defined on page 9 of the FMTS EA manual. Basically it will check the last few candles and compare them to normal candle sizes.

Hope this helps

Looking for a few traders to explore trading using Fibonacci numbers. Anyone working any systems or rules using Fibonacci's? I have been using them and have stumbled upon a very accurate way to predict movement and trend swings. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

Scott

guys, if you still get this, I have developed my own with great success, feel free to check out the performance and if you like what you see subscribe and start seeing some gains

]

DannyAce, If you want to advertise you do it at the top of the page and it's not free.

All brokers and computers are slightly different so there will be those days where some had a trade and others have no trades. You can even have 5 accounts with the same broker and have 5 platforms open trading these accounts and out of five, some will trade while others may not or all will trade but have slightly different end times. Don't ask me why as I haven't seen a good answer yet except the traditional "price feed variation". :rolleyes:
Yes, it's a bit frustrating but that's how it goes with Live trading.

Why can't live trading have the same smooth price feeds and quick order fills as demo accounts? That would make all our lives much happier. :LOL:

Agreed about the price variation, thats another issue we all experience from time to time:rolleyes:. Some we win, some we lose

Cheers

Deserteagle, very impressive work, thanks.
When I compare the results at the different days, the conclusion should be "don't trade on Wednesday".
Here the comparison for Desert 651 I (data in pips)

Mo: 53
Tu: 200
We: -170
Th: 471
Fr: 134

One question concerning the setting:
38SL 38TP 27BE 5ADD
What do you mean with 5ADD ? Do you mean "5 Break even Add Pips"

Second question concerning the data:
Pip data is clear.
What is the difference between Profit detail I and II ?

Third question concerning the time period:
Are all week No identical, meaning that you compare the same time period? Or are these different times? It seems that you started all in second week of 2011, correct?

Thanks for clarification and again for the superb comparisons.(y)

Best

Antomi

Deserteagle, very impressive work, thanks.
When I compare the results at the different days, the conclusion should be "don't trade on Wednesday".
Here the comparison for Desert 651 I (data in pips)

Mo: 53
Tu: 200
We: -170
Th: 471
Fr: 134

One question concerning the setting:
38SL 38TP 27BE 5ADD
What do you mean with 5ADD ? Do you mean "5 Break even Add Pips"

Second question concerning the data:
Pip data is clear.
What is the difference between Profit detail I and II ?

Third question concerning the time period:
Are all week No identical, meaning that you compare the same time period? Or are these different times? It seems that you started all in second week of 2011, correct?

Thanks for clarification and again for the superb comparisons.(y)

Best

Antomi

I have been modifying the spreadsheets from Desert Eagle and Coral, looking for a smoother curve of weekly pips. By combining two of the better sets from 6:15 (Desert I) and 6:30 (Desert Eagle) and eliminating Monday and Wednesday, we see a curve which results in more pips and less "bumps in the road".

The individual days are shown, Monday is flat and Wednesday is negative. Using Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 50% of risk on each set at 6:15 and 6:30 the "Pips 3 day" curve shows no losing weeks since January.

Monday might be consider a wash, but I didn't like the action around weeks 5-11 and removed it.
There might be a better combination of sets or perhaps just one set with days removed.

donm

PS The x axis is the second week in Jan through last week.

Attachments

• Day of Week 615&630AM Study.pdf
    182.3 KB · Views: 430
Here is a little somthing that may be of interest to newb's and veterans.

Attachments

• FMT Performance Review (FMT).docx
    29.4 KB · Views: 383
Im new to EA, trying to backtest using the same setting used by hammy which is 35/45/25/5. but I got a net loss instead of profit :( It has to be something to do with my expert properties which I cant find a guide on it from pdf sent by Mark. I'm getting very confused here @.X can anyone please please kindly help?

1. In the input tab of expert properties, do I need to tick the boxes of variables?
2. There are four columns: value, start, step, stop.
-Is value and start suppose to be the same at all time?
-and what are step and stop columns for? they change automatically when I change the numbers in value and start columns.
3. any other things I should take note of?

never trade using EA but I would like to try it now since I found myself not fast enough to enter the trade >_<" mostly because of human hesitation as I used to only enter trade by pending orders