ForexMorningTrade System

Short SLM @ 1.62518!! Over a minute late again.
My 06:30 chart didn't even update. Took over two minutes for the half hour candle to show on the screen, let alone the EA trade. I had plenty of connection, rescanned the servers but nothing.
Phoned SLM and was told to "turn it off and turn it back on again."
I have sent them my email to close the acct and withdrawn funds. Bunch of amateurs.

Anyone still on SLM? HELLO!!!

I am Mike - but changing to IG Index next week. As a matter of interest I ran the EA on FX Pro live and SLM live this morning both at 6.15. FXPro made the sell order spot on at the ideal level, SLM followed 30 seconds later with a 4.3 pip deficit. Proof if ever it was needed, I'd say. (n)

Will the News announcement at 6:00 ('Euro Gross domestic product') affect our trade ? Thanks. B

Everybody scream at me!
Out manually for a loss!

As I said earlier, I did not like the trade and liked it even less after entry.

Maybe it is the 13th?

Good luck to those who remain, probably will now be OK as I am out....:p

Stats for 05-12-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., SHort/Profit...., +35.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -30.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., SHort/Profit...., +36.3, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +176.8
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, SHort/Profit...., +36.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -54.4

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, SHort/Profit...., +35.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +277.3
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., SHort/Profit...., +34.9, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +353.4
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., SHort/Profit...., +35.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +311.0
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., SHort/Profit...., +35.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +235.4

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Everybody scream at me!
Out manually for a loss!

As I said earlier, I did not like the trade and liked it even less after entry.

Maybe it is the 13th?

Good luck to those who remain, probably will now be OK as I am out....:p

I am placing my (small) hope on the 1.62754 resistence line. i am hoping that the good Euro news caused a spike above but once the dust settles it will turn south.

the one hour down trend line was broken - didn't have the guts to stay in.. :( bailed out for a loss

have a nice weekend everyone..

kgk

SLM problem…

Need a reply from someone who knows about these things here. (Maybe MagicDogsBrain?)

Been watching the candles this morning with four different brokers, SLM, Alpari UK, Best and IGindex.

The candles on SLM are opening 8 to 12 seconds later than the other three, so here is my theory.

EA on SLM - My log shows the EA picked up the Short signal at 6:30:03 and sent the signal to open the trade, but at that time the candle wasn’t showing (and FMT was still reading “not time for trade”).

10 secs later the candle appeared and at that moment - 6:30:13, log showed:

“Error opening order: 6 : no connection with trade server”.

At 6:30:15, EA sent a second signal and the trade opened.

So. If the candles did not open on time and the FMT still showed not time for trade, where did the EA get the information from to send the signal?

Is this the problem? Are SLM delaying the candle opening times so they can re-quote if its in their favour?

Any ideas? (Apart from the obvious “move your account” lol)

Mike

Wonderful parting shot by SLM. I tried to close out my last ever trade with them during that last spike down and I could not close the trade. I pressed about ten times, while the price was static at it's low. Then the price shot up and hey presto the trade closes higher losing me some extra 6-8 pips.

I get the last laugh as I hope to be trading well after SLM go under for lack of customers.

Good luck everyone, I just needed to get away and was looking for an exit.

Wonderful parting shot by SLM. I tried to close out my last ever trade with them during that last spike down and I could not close the trade. I pressed about ten times, while the price was static at it's low. Then the price shot up and hey presto the trade closes higher losing me some extra 6-8 pips.

I get the last laugh as I hope to be trading well after SLM go under for lack of customers.

Good luck everyone, I just needed to get away and was looking for an exit.

Hi Scoot. This is the email I sent to FPA:

Hi Guys, I sent a review about Smart Live Markets (Broker) over 5 days ago, I respected your "questions before submitting" page by not asking the question before 5 days, could you please get back to me as there are a few people waiting to add a review about this broker.

Regards

Hey Hey, our fortunes are a changing, both indicators in sell mode. Keep our fingers crossed :D

Hi Scoot. This is the email I sent to FPA:

Hi Guys, I sent a review about Smart Live Markets (Broker) over 5 days ago, I respected your "questions before submitting" page by not asking the question before 5 days, could you please get back to me as there are a few people waiting to add a review about this broker.

Regards

Thanks Pod, no rush now as I fully expect to have a protracted process to get my money out of these people and will want to post about that too!