ForexMorningTrade System

PS I meant 21 ema on higher time frame....or some such trailing mechanism...loose stop with daily trend being the key- look at daily fractal from 12th Jan for a few days....get in on the ride with 10-20% ...you see?? 300 pips and your own stop maybe 50 pips.. Good R/R, and you can sleep easy...
any thoughts??

Hi, I didn't get 'anything' today - my chart is running and the blue area there, but the signal notification text shows the one of 11th Feb, and I didn't get an email notification (which I have set up and been working no problems). Any ideas anyone? I have 'done' anything since last good signal on Friday.

Re TMT saved my bacon....... (this of course is post trade hindsight - I try my best to follow FMT slavishly - as any true Set and Forgetter)

I confess to the odd peek at EURUSD - sometimes it lags, sometimes it leads.. who knows, I'm not predicting...right now, its broken support (PS its undeniable).. possibly (looking at the tealeaves), its bearish for the pound... those who have 63 pip stops just keep the faith!!

I suggest you try using TMT. The only reason I switched to TMT is about its Filter. Till now, it saved me 3 times, include the bad trade today. Today it is a very clear buy signal for any broker, but TMT said no trade. I noticed that ihelfman said there was no trade Alpari US. I believe that he's using TMT

Not looked into TMT, does it cost to get accesss for FMT members?

His Majesty the Devil is certainly in control of today's market.
And has tipped out (I believe) by now all who had even such a wide a stop as 65.
And its still pointing down

The euro's gone below support, " We're all doomed Captain Mainwaring, we're all doomed". Pine overcoats, and salty tears.
Sorry to ramble...... (PS get your shorts out for the euro)

Hi, I didn't get 'anything' today - my chart is running and the blue area there, but the signal notification text shows the one of 11th Feb, and I didn't get an email notification (which I have set up and been working no problems). Any ideas anyone? I have 'done' anything since last good signal on Friday.

Internet connection OK? If metatrader -it shows connection details lower right. Smiley face for experts there (upper right)? ( As opposed to sad face). For U're Sanity, trade the chart not the EA. If the chart signals, enter manually.

Just do the same routine every day -keep the faith!!

I suggest you try using TMT. The only reason I switched to TMT is about its Filter. Till now, it saved me 3 times, include the bad trade today. Today it is a very clear buy signal for any broker, but TMT said no trade. I noticed that ihelfman said there was no trade Alpari US. I believe that he's using TMT

You are correct sir. I use TMT. No signal today.

FMT for me today:

6:00 start, buy trade, hit SL -43 pips
6:15 start, buy trade, hit BE 0 pips
6:30 start, buy trade, hit SL -51 pips
6:45 start, buy trade, hit SL -40 pips

total loss today -134 pips... bummer !..
same thing happened last Tuesday and we recovered, so good luck tomorrow !!

If this has been discussed before- my apologies!
As the market seems to move steeply later than 6.30am (UK time), has anybody backtested FMT placing a trade at either 5.30am or even 7.30am? Would this be worth considering??

Next plan - Gekko allowing - is my trail stop -following 'daily trend' ( 10 - 20%) kept alive till death at 21 EMA, or sleep stops. (So much accumulated on tiny position, I can't sleep- ie excess of 200 pips....)QUOTE]

;)Chris, Sounds like it could be a good plan, but can I bother you to dumb it down for this side of the room? (rookie) I desire "input" from the veterans!:eek:

Chris, Sounds like it could be a good plan, but can I bother you to dumb it down for this side of the room? (rookie) I desire "input" from the veterans!

Sorry - I too would like that input....

It's good to compare the performance of TMT and regular MT. It seems that TMT has an extra filter that MT doesn't and TMT had no signal today.

Yes , it is good to compare, but Ihelfman's post simply stated that there was no trade signal with Alpari US. If there was no trade with Alpari US using FMT then that is fine and what this thread is all about. This could be just due to different broker's starting their weeks at different times. It is strange that another poster had a long signal with Alpari UK though. Are their feeds that much different?
From Ihelman's later posts, I was given the impression that he may have reported a no trade with TMT, not FMT, which was why I made the comment.
As Monday's trade was a loser on Smart Live Markets' platform, it is certainly useful to know that extra filters with TMT would have kept you out of the trade.
So if Ihelfman were to post that a long losing trade was signalled with FMT on Alpari US, but TMT with the same broker resulted in a no trade then we will know in this instance that TMT kept you out of this losing trade.

Yes , it is good to compare, but Ihelfman's post simply stated that there was no trade signal with Alpari US. If there was no trade with Alpari US using FMT then that is fine and what this thread is all about. This could be just due to different broker's starting their weeks at different times. It is strange that another poster had a long signal with Alpari UK though. Are their feeds that much different?
From Ihelman's later posts, I was given the impression that he may have reported a no trade with TMT, not FMT, which was why I made the comment.
As Monday's trade was a loser on Smart Live Markets' platform, it is certainly useful to know that extra filters with TMT would have kept you out of the trade.
So if Ihelfman were to post that a long losing trade was signalled with FMT on Alpari US, but TMT with the same broker resulted in a no trade then we will know in this instance that TMT kept you out of this losing trade.

I only use TMT, there was No Signal today at 6:15 and 6:30, broker is IBFX.