ForexMorningTrade System

Hello,

I just purchased FMT. I believe I have everything installed correctly but when I change the settings on the EA and close the window they go back to the preset settings. I have saved my settings and selected them but it always goes back when I close the window. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Hello,

I just purchased FMT. I believe I have everything installed correctly but when I change the settings on the EA and close the window they go back to the preset settings. I have saved my settings and selected them but it always goes back when I close the window. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Here is my routine for the EA to set it up:

1. Place EA on the chart and make sure I change the setting according to my preferences then hit "ok".

2. If I want to save the settings I would choose "save" and give those settings a name and hit "save" again.

3. If you save a preset to exit you still need to hit "ok" to exit out of the EA input screen.

4. Everytime you load the EA you have to change your settings to your preset setttings manually or by hitting "load" and selecting "open"" and selecting your saved preset settings, then hit "ok"

I hope this helps. If not let us know.

Here is my routine for the EA to set it up:

1. Place EA on the chart and make sure I change the setting according to my preferences then hit "ok".

2. If I want to save the settings I would choose "save" and give those settings a name and hit "save" again.

3. If you save a preset to exit you still need to hit "ok" to exit out of the EA input screen.

4. Everytime you load the EA you have to change your settings to your preset setttings manually or by hitting "load" and selecting "open"" and selecting your saved preset settings, then hit "ok"

I hope this helps. If not let us know.

Thank you for your quick reply. I did all of the above but was checking my settings from the Navigator window and I should have checked them from the chart.

Thank you again.

The EA opened my trade 30 minutes early. I do have the 30 minutes filled in (in the correct box). Once again what do I need to do.

Hello FMT users i am closely watching your discussions about filtering bad trades.Maybe we can use that strategy how much pips price moved on asian session from the opening price.Lets say Gu moved 80 pips up on asian session and indicators pointing long obviously dint want to take that trade.ADR filter in TMT filters momentum not the pips.Correct me if i am wrong :)

Hello FMT users i am closely watching your discussions about filtering bad trades.Maybe we can use that strategy how much pips price moved on asian session from the opening price.Lets say Gu moved 80 pips up on asian session and indicators pointing long obviously dint want to take that trade.ADR filter in TMT filters momentum not the pips.Correct me if i am wrong :)[/QUOTE

My head hurts from all the filter talk. :eek:

Did you have your EA on the 15 minute chart?

Yes. My broker is ATC. I set the time on the EA and on the Indicator for 1:30. The EA opened a trade on my demo acct at 1AM my time but the candle is showing 1:30.

Also, I did not see the indicator tell me, No Trade. It just tells me it is not time.

Yes. My broker is ATC. I set the time on the EA and on the Indicator for 1:30. The EA opened a trade on my demo acct at 1AM my time but the candle is showing 1:30.

Also, I did not see the indicator tell me, No Trade. It just tells me it is not time.

what chart timeframe are do you have your chart set to: 15min or 30 min....I am speaking about the Meta trader chart. The system must be run on a 15 min chart.

Yes, mine was a win also. Is the indicator still supposed to give you the information if you are using the EA? My open price was 1.54645, is that about what price you got?

Yes, mine was a win also. Is the indicator still supposed to give you the information if you are using the EA? My open price was 1.54645, is that about what price you got?

exactly price I got in. Once the 1:30 am EST candle closes which will be at 1:45 am EST or 6:45 GMT time the signal will no longer appear on your screen it will revert back to "Not Time For Signal" message.

exactly price I got in. Once the 1:30 am EST candle closes which will be at 1:45 am EST or 6:45 GMT time the signal will no longer appear on your screen it will revert back to "Not Time For Signal" message.

Okay, I guess I just missed it on the Indicator.

Thank you again.

:party::party:LAST QUESTION I HAVE FOR THE YEAR. This message is to you back testing gurus. Can you run a backtest to my settings below and compare to to the suggested settings of 40SL 35TP 20BE. I would like to run the following settings next year so that I have a 1:1 risk to reward ratio:

40SL
40TP
20BE

I don't think I have seen these settings posted in backtesting. Only the 40SL 40TP without the BE setting. Correct me if I am wrong or direct me to the backtested results. Thanks in advance and everyone have a happy new year! :party:

Okay, I guess I just missed it on the Indicator.

Thank you again.

If you want the EA to match what is appearing on your screen you need to make sure the chart template and indicator settings match the EA settings. This is what produces the BLUE stripe down the middle of your screeen so that it matches your EA. You don't have to have the FMT chart template on to run the EA.

Your EA is working behind the scenes and is independent of the indicator in the MT4 charting platform.

To check your settings for your chart template and FMT indicators do the following:
1. make sure you are on your FMT gbpusd chart.
2. select "charts" from the menu at the top of the page.
3. select "indicator list"
4. choose the "FxMorningTrade" indicator and "edit" it.
5. Make sure the Begin Time, End Time, Stoploss and Profit Target Pips match your EA setttings. This again does not affect the EA from trading, it just makes sure "visually" that the trade matches your Chart Start Time, Profit Target and Stoploss settings.
6. select "ok" when you are done with your settings. It now should always match your EA.

:)

+28 pips today - nice to end the Year with a winner! :)

Happy New Year to All, and good luck for next years trading!

Philip.

12-31-2010
FMT 4.1
Profit
+35 pips

My "Live" stats since 11-08-2010: 7 No Trades, 9 Break Evens, 13 Losses, 11 Profits, Total: -148 pips
Pips include slippage, using standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP

Wishing you all great prosperity for the new year, and I would say "good luck,"
but you really don't need luck if you just let FMT do its thing . . . and don't get stressed out!

Tracking Demo Accounts for 12-31-2010:

Long/Profit at non-dealing desk brokers:
PFG Best, 1.54639, 1.54989, +35.0
FXCM, 1.54643, 1.54996, +35.3
FOREX.com, 1.54650, 1.55002, +35.2
IBFX, 1.54642, 1.54992, +35.0
Alpari(US), 1.54631, 1.54984, +35.3
MB Trading, 1.54649, 1.55000, +35.1
FXDD, 1.54650, 1.55000, +35.0

Long/Profit at a 'Live' dealing desk broker:
FXSolutions, 1.5467, 1.5502, +35.0

Last edited: