ForexMorningTrade System

What couldn't be clearer is that you don't know me. I am very aware what this thread is and I don't need a know-it-all to explain that to me. I am also smart enought to understand that if I go both ways I will win one of them... don't insult my intelligence.

I simply made the comment because the trend against was much stronger on another strategy than what was setting up for the Morning Trade... not something I usually do, and if you would have taken the time to read my previous post instead of prepping to run your mouth, you would have already known that. So, do me a favor and stop challenging me. Argue with the wall... I'm really not interested in your two cents.

:) ... fine, so can we go back to ForexMorningTrade now please?

Hi Prof8t
I just wanted to ask you,i bought Linden Court System and meet Andrew but i have never used it,how long you been trading the system and whats results like

Hi Prof8t
I just wanted to ask you,i bought Linden Court System and meet Andrew but i have never used it,how long you been trading the system and whats results like

Would rather not discuss that here, but I'll gove you this much... results are very good, and I haven't traded it very long, but the principles are sound. That's all I'll say about it here.

for gods sake man, you being on here is all of our business thats the point of a FORUM !

Adminstrator: can you please remove all the comments between myself and prof8t please.

Hi Guys

This is my first post here. I hope all of us are here to learn from each other and are free to give opinion in a polite way. Our main objective is to make money and have healthy discussion, in the forum if anyone is offended in any manner , i just hope it won't get too personal. :cool:

for gods sake man, you being on here is all of our business thats the point of a FORUM !

Adminstrator: can you please remove all the comments between myself and prof8t please.

Look.. I'm not here to trash other peoples' ideas or even challenge them. So, I would appreciate if you can't add something of substance to my posts then just don't respond to them. I don't do it to others and I'd expect the same respect in return... simple as that.

Is anyone trading live with a 50 $ account with this System/EA ?
If yes which broker are you using?

that's good to know - thanks Mario

If you go to tools then History Center you can download the dates you want, the only problem with that its mess my meta trader up since doing that now its slow gets stuck,so i advise you to doweload an other first so you dont mess up your one your using,

Once again the EA did not take the trade (which I guess I can be thankfull). I'm positive I have everything set-up correctly, because it has taken one trade since I started. Mark I sent you a portion of my log so I hope you can figure something out.

I know mine is set up correctly, it traded yesterday, BUT no trade today either ?
Signal was for a sell trade, but would have hit SL, so a good no trade ..:)

there was an idea of not going against support/resistance levels. In fact I'm testing additional filter for FMT that uses this idea.
So far I haven't finished the tests, I want to test also trailing stops and other ideas that I got from you guys and I don't have as much time as I want with the support and everything.
But once I'll have it I'll send you all the results.

As for the 2 last losses - it is really not something to worry about. We should look at the monthly results, even weekly results fluctuate from plus to minus.
This is why it is important to risk only 2-3% of your account per trade, so that we are able to survive few consecutive losses without problems.

By the way, I just corrected the EA, it now supports also requotes. You can download it from the members area.

there was an idea of not going against support/resistance levels. In fact I'm testing additional filter for FMT that uses this idea.
So far I haven't finished the tests, I want to test also trailing stops and other ideas that I got from you guys and I don't have as much time as I want with the support and everything.

As for the 2 last losses - it is really not something to worry about. We should look at the monthly results, even weekly results fluctuate from plus to minus.
This is why it is important to risk only 2-3% of your account per trade, so that we are able to survive few consecutive losses without problems.

By the way, I just corrected the EA, it now supports also requotes. You can download it from the members area.
hi Mark, its always nice to see developer working with the users.your support response is super.(y)

Since you have started adding few new features such as;
handling requotes (already done)
news filter (holiday)
gmt offset (automatic)
Trailing stops

hope you will complete testing and let us know the results

:cheesy:

I did notice that although the fx morning trade lost both times this week, the EUR at6:30 time won both times so far this week. I tried using strategy tester yesterday to back test the GBP 40/40 all the way back to 2007, but i wasn't able to figure out how to do it.
If someone can do some long term back testing back to Jan 2007 til now on the GBP 40/40 and then the EUR at 6:30 time frame from jan 2007 with a 30 pip profit target and 30 pip stop loss and let's see what these long term results show. This will give us confidence to use the system with confidence if the back testing results are profitable. Thanks, Paris

Hi Mark,
Have you considered somthing with partial close positions (setteable) as a part of the trailing sotop features?
And maybe somthing like if the trade go negative, the posibility of entry in that oposite direction using another of your sistems to minimize the losse or recuperate at least part of the losse?
This morning once I got SL I reenter manually (Rebellion from Russ) and recuperate and pass till aprox. 53pips gain (-40+53= +13 pips). I was lucky ´cause I did not have to go work today . I can do it today but not the rest of the week and it would be very nice to get a fast recuperation from a lossing trade and it would improv drastically FMT.
Any way, FMT is great and simple
Thanks for your time
Carlos

I did notice that although the fx morning trade lost both times this week, the EUR at6:30 time won both times so far this week. I tried using strategy tester yesterday to back test the GBP 40/40 all the way back to 2007, but i wasn't able to figure out how to do it.
If someone can do some long term back testing back to Jan 2007 til now on the GBP 40/40 and then the EUR at 6:30 time frame from jan 2007 with a 30 pip profit target and 30 pip stop loss and let's see what these long term results show. This will give us confidence to use the system with confidence if the back testing results are profitable. Thanks, Paris

Hi Paris
I did a manual check on cabble ,2008=+300,2009+1720,2010=+1548 so far,feel free go to Tools-History Center,load the year you want and check,i could not go further on 15min chart(+ u need about 4hrs)thats enough back testing for me,if it made money in the crash,cant be to bad

Hi People
I dont mean to be rude,but why cant we just leave the system alone,we bought it no one forced us,it works ok,do your own back testing by all means,i ve found it only lost 5 times in a row once Dec 2008,Mark keep up the good work,we are all on the same side,win or lose