forex

Ive followed Patrick since he started out on his videos and podcasts .....recommend you join the discord group as well ...its all free ...........although some of his followers are trying to cash in on a few system ideas etc .....and some are prickly as hell and hate being questioned on what they are doing (which naturally I do !!!).......but thats just life on any forum...

MODERATORS IF YOU DISAPPROVE OF THIS DISCORD LINK REMOVE IT ....I'M JUST BEING HELPFUL HERE - Neil

[Link Removed]

im primarily a scalper and he is 100% daily bars ........so chalk and cheese

some half decent indicators for free on discord so look through it all

good trading
N

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched only a couple of NNFX clips on Youtube - never went into depth on what his strategy(ies) consist of.

In outline, how is he trading?

I want to start to trade, but I am afraid, could you help me with some advices
Start with learning mate, there's nothing to be afraid of. Forex is a really good opportunity to learn, just have a solid base of knowledge before you start.

Start learning Forex and there is nothing to afraid mate if you have knowldge and skills and have good strategy and plan and you can follow the trends of the market and can trade according to it.

start by filling yourself with knowledge, read a lot and with that you start creating wonderful things and that is when practice comes, try it with the Demo and when you are ready, go to the ring

hi, just getting started. Anyone trading nononsense forex way?

NoNonsenseForex is a fantastic channel for the realities of trading. You don't have to implement his style because the approach you take should be one grounded in a philosophy that suits you. For example, I have always been a traditional long-term trend follower, following the philosophies of great trading legends like Jerry Parker, Richard Denis, Ed Seykota etc. VP echoes a lot of the traditional risk management strategies and position sizing used by these traditional trend followers. I was able to take a lot of VP's teachings and merge it with my trend following approach.

I would fully recommend NoNonsense Forex for beginners but never narrow your approach to only this. Keep reading and studying. Find academic papers. Understand theoretical models and most importantly, practice it yourself.

Hi,
Your opinions interests me ! If you know a serious reliable transparent institutional broker using CFD to trade Forex, Indice, Crypto no dealing desks ( Conflict of interest between the broker and these clients ) ?
Thanks a lot

It is not a bad option to use CFDs. In this case, you can come out with a good income, especially considering that many brokers offer this.