Forex- WHselfinvest

scrappy

www.whselfinvest.com or www.mgforex.com

Anybody used or heard of these forex brokers?

Whselfinvest offer the Dealbook platform that was offered by GFT Forex. I am looking for someone who can offer PDA charting and trading facilities. I do like the Metatrader 4 platform but not too sure on brokers based in Russia or Cyprus.

I would appreciate any advice or comments you would like to share.

Thanks

I like MG. The Dealstation platform they offer is decent and the java version can be used with
office firewalls etc. Also it saves your chart setups which I don't think other java platforms such as
Oanda do, or at least I can't get them to do it. This looks very flash when you log on in an internet cafe.

Also, in the light of Refco events, MG are a well established trusted bunch which is reassuring.
No problems with fills or pip-pushing (afaics) though the spreads could be a bit better.

However, nobody can touch Oanda in this department UNLESS you're trading 10 lots at a time
in which case CMS FX give a pip rebate that effectively means a 1 pip spread on the Euro.

I traded with Money Garden (MG) 8 years ago, and I was mainly satisfied with their service. Fact that they are still here is assuring argument.

scrappy said:
www.whselfinvest.com or www.mgforex.com

Anybody used or heard of these forex brokers?

Whselfinvest offer the Dealbook platform that was offered by GFT Forex. I am looking for someone who can offer PDA charting and trading facilities. I do like the Metatrader 4 platform but not too sure on brokers based in Russia or Cyprus.

I would appreciate any advice or comments you would like to share.

Thanks

Well, I never used their forex brokerage, only futures and stocks/options, but can only confirm that I never had any negative experience with them.

Everything was just - well done -.

My recommendation, if you like swiss privacy without swiss banking costs. And owned by reputable institutions.

And I loved the possibility to trade by telephone at online discount rates.

Hittfeld