Forex Trading!?

bobyy

Hey,
I would love to know more about Forex Trading, can someone explain it to me so as a newbie I can understand it all ?

Hmmm
You can find some good information on paid private forums. I dont like public forums beacause there are a lot of people that dont know much about trading but they write as they know all about it. The other way is Websites like one it has excellent resources for all trading related matters.
One of the benefits of these Websites is to find out how the average traders thinks and acts. Once you learn thatt you can begin to trade against them because the key thing to remember is to listen to everyone, but do as you want after your own inputs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The psychotrader Miranda Ofarre expresses that one of the most important qualities that a trader should have in everything he does, from how he manages or plans his work to how he behaves during an operation whether it is short or long, is flexibility. It is useless to be guided by a methodology that cannot be attentive to unforeseen events since one of the characteristics of financial markets is precisely that of being dynamic. The markets are cyclical and move; If you don't move with them, chances are you don't have the success you could have if you keep up with them.

Hey,
I would love to know more about Forex Trading, can someone explain it to me so as a newbie I can understand it all ?

Entire books have been written about forex trading, so its impossible to post all the knowledge you wold need assuming you start from a zero base-line.

The idea in principle is you bet which way the exchange rate between two currencies will move, up or down. You would need a forex broker to do this, and at least in the UK the choice for most private retail traders is between spreadbetting or CFD's (contracts for Difference). Brokers for both will be regulated by the FCA and offer similar costs and facilities, though SB is tax-free. Get a demo account with the largest forex broker you can find to appreciate the mechanics. When you hit problems or anomalies, post your questions in the forex section here: the only dumb question is the one that doesn't get asked.

Hey,

Best piece of advice I can give is buy low sell high.

Crack the above and you will be sure to enter the rocketship for enternal fortunes!

Trawl this forum, LOADS of amazing info here. YouTube, T2W, Babypips.

That’s 3 things to start, once digested come back and ask all the bits you don’t understand.

Since Forex trading doesn't include considering underlying company fundamentals and cash flows I would suggest you reading some topics on behavioral finance. I find these more helpful.

There are many resources like forums and blogs where you can get information about Forex trading and if you interested to learn Forex you can also get meterial from internet and can start learning.