Forex Trading - November 2003

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
NB
Yes, I think one needs more than one time frame to aid one's trading. For example; using a daily chart to locate a dominant trend, then using an hourly chart to execute trades in the direction of the daily( dominant) trend.

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
DT

We have all got our views :cheesy:

I thought that a pullback to 1.1550 would be likely and i mentioned to a colleague that i'd like to see 1.15 hold to add to the short term bearishness.

I had a similar thing happen with £/$ but it did stop me out for a nice profit overnight re-entered this morning but put my stop too tight, DOH! just before it dropped 40pips

NB

darktone

Veteren member
4,016 1,084
I fear i might have missed the chance to add! :cry: GL with it.

GBP/CHF ticking down, may be a chance to buy for the brave soon?

screen off.. off to do something less boring instead :rolleyes:

Zenda

491 10
10:24 GBP/USD: Falls Just Shy Of Support] London, November 5: Tuesday"s action
now looking corrective as the market resumes its slide. With a 1/4-point BoE
hike over factored the risk was for a clear out ahead of the announcement. Lows
of 1.6755 recorded, just shy of minor support at 1.6745.
Poor data added to the move, which started from the open. Manufacturing and
industrial numbers again seen letting the economic side down and also easing
some of the half-point rate hike pressure. Support for cable remains at 1.6745
with initial resistance around 1.6800. [email protected]

Zenda

491 10
Breakup expected!

Waiting for an upturn Breakout !

Attachments

• gbch.jpg
    gbch.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 553

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
Hhhmmmm. I was a little bit frustrated that i missed a sell on £/$ but i may just get a pull back to 1.68... all these moves since monday seem to be falling nicely in line with 68% fib retracement levels, i dont normally look at them but there is a pattern forming that i cant ignore.

I'll see how it turns out

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
LOL :LOL:

I was just looking at that spike on 60 min chart. I thought should get back to 1.68 area before it does anything else

Nb

Zenda

491 10
Locked Gain - Lets see where it runs to

:LOL:

12-40 Closed Position 52 + :arrowu:

Attachments

• gbch4.jpg
    gbch4.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 374

neil

Legendary member
5,167 748
tried to post a chart stating that 5min Euro/$ is banging head on resistance but took so long I cancelled it thinking the size must be wat too big....I am using paintbox

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
neil
If you follow the link above it will tell you how to do it.

If you save your screen shot as a .gif and reduce the chart you want to a more suitable size before you capture it it will turn out a lot better.

This is only if you dont have an editing program like paintshop pro etc. in which you can reduce and crop etc.

HTH
NB

darktone

Veteren member
4,016 1,084
neil

i had that problem, it seemed to work for me when i saved it as a JPEG. i sized it 700 pixels (i think) using photoshop

Zenda

491 10
Just for info I use a screen grab called SPX Instant Screen Capture - I download it into a file then use Compupic to resize etc - Simple once your use to it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock