Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BS:
Have you changed your mind about employing/training 50 total strangers to be profitable traders now?;)

BS:
Have you changed your mind about employing/training 50 total strangers to be profitable traders now?;)

LOL yeah, the slightest cut and I'm out. I reckon you're wise enough to realise that creating a strong 50 person company, whose principal activity would be trading and or investing, can take up to ten years to reach critical mass. Within that structure less than half would dedicate their time towards trading and along the recruitment drive/path there would be trading (and other talent) bought in and nurtured far better than mine. ;) But heh, wtf..

Sigh...If I choose to contribute to this thread it's with charts proving the exact entry and exit of the trades and the pips taken, anyone who uses marketscope (fcxm and or dbfx) knows it is what it is. "Claims they never back up"? They don't come clearer do they? The trade is posted with an explanation of the reasons; reference to the pivot, support, resistance, daily high and daily low etc. The chart is posted up as close to the exit as I can or wish, I have no desire or need to prove myself (LOL) on this thread. You really need to work on controlling your petty nature.

It is remarkable that you havn't moved on, you still don't get FX trading do you? You still think there's some black magic that others hide from you, they have a secret that you're desperate to find out and that desperation is clearly evident in how you trade..;)

FWIW I think you'll always struggle, you have no MM skills and your psyche is all over the shop as constantly illustrated by your prickly nature and irritability and your obvious envy if others move on leaving you in their dead coma trail..

Look at your snide reply up thread as an example containing your pathetic attempt at sophistry, it's one of many btw that reveals the true YOU..;)

and the true you:smart:

ive had more snide replies from you than anyone else, youve questioned all on this thread,felt sorry for us etc,etc. I really have no desire in you methods I am too focused on mine whatever you may think. my prickly nature is for good reasons and my MM skills cant be too bad ive traded 35 trades,stuck to my rules on every trade and am showing a small profit on the live calls,surely thats good money management.If you have no desire to prove yourself on this thread why do you post your charts on it along with your boasts. I have always been complimentary about you but have just stated you have so many inconsistancies I dont believe some of what you say. I am entitled to an opinion and too question. You must understand you boast so much we all would like to believe that trading is that easy and as profitable and it appears to you. Dont you question what you see,you certainly are quit happy to question my trading

tbh I've proven to myself that I can make money from FX on any TF. Next stage (in my own personal development) is employing folk to trade with me/like me. Creating a firm and 50 jobs+ in my local area is the plan...

I don't stress out re. missed pips, in fact I don't stress out re. trading these days, but I do find it repetitive and boring at times. I'm too restless a soul to be pinned down at home or a small rented office trading, I just couldn't visualise myself doing the job as a retail trader day after day, month after month when there is so much other opportunity out there.

how, where and when? edit: see its yourself, you gonna prove it to others?

Still not happy with myself vis a vis end of year trading conditions, had target of 50 for this have taken 25. raft of news coming out from the US at 1:30+, initial jobless/continuing claims etc. which may skew the thin market. fwiw in normal conditions (if trading off small TFs, not swing or position) I'd have hoped to let price touch S1 before making a decision. Usual reasons for entry, price failing to reach new highs, then approaching (crashing) through pivot...etc..etc..

Attachments

• fx graph 323.png
    fx graph 323.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 119
Still not happy with myself vis a vis end of year trading conditions, had target of 50 for this have taken 25. raft of news coming out from the US at 1:30+, initial jobless/continuing claims etc. which may skew the thin market. fwiw in normal conditions (if trading off small TFs, not swing or position) I'd have hoped to let price touch S1 before making a decision. Usual reasons for entry, price failing to reach new highs, then approaching (crashing) through pivot...etc..etc..

can you post a link to the live entry for this trade please? i cant find it...

I know that you don't like the trades because they're not live calls but those charts, unless he really is a sad muppet, show the entry\exit and you can see quite clearly the setup which is used over and over again. I use those charts myself so believe that they are correct.

I find a great deal more value in charts like this than a random live call where I know nothing about the strategy. I don't follow these calls religously, I like to see if people have a setup I can learn something from and I've learned a fair bit from Black Swan's posts, tbh probably more than anyone elses.

The thread title is live calls and set ups. I religously (no Jesus Buddy avatar pun intended) follow the same entry criteria *set up* for each trade I take.

I know that you don't like the trades because they're not live calls but those charts, unless he really is a sad muppet, show the entry\exit and you can see quite clearly the setup which is used over and over again. I use those charts myself so believe that they are correct.

I find a great deal more value in charts like this than a random live call where I know nothing about the strategy. I don't follow these calls religously, I like to see if people have a setup I can learn something from and I've learned a fair bit from Black Swan's posts, tbh probably more than anyone elses.

I agree with you about "nothing about the strategy"

Its not clear to me where the entry is, the down arrow?, the green horizontal line?, assuming its a sell? Im not familiar with those charts

Even a losing trader can find winning trades to post after the entry but it doesn't mean the setup/strategy/system is reliable.

If you want to learn from him then ask him to start a thread where he posts live calls that make 20%+ monthly ROI as he claims and that we should all be doing something else if we cant

Even for a week!

The thread title is live calls and set ups. I religously (no Jesus Buddy avatar pun intended) follow the same entry criteria *set up* for each trade I take.

As you use the same setup for all your trades and you are bored with trading, wanting to do something else, why not write an EA for it, then you wont need to be at the computer

all very valid points, but he only posts winners and is saying 300 pips a week is nothing,if he is a good as he says he is one hell of a trader.I cant see any consistancy in the charts he has posted,they are not the same every time as he claims. As for the live calls,thats what this thread is about. Scotty is right,i would love to see them in a journal even if he reveals very little. That would be a far greater contribution than popping in every now and again and claiming this and that with the odd chart.

can you post a link to your strategy or start a new thread on them?

Why would I do that? Why do you think I'd have the time?

You're assuming (like many others, you're not alone) that there is a 'winning strat.' out there that you can shadow, er; "This time next year etc.."...

There are no tricks, there is no black magic at work. My strengths are my sound MM and (normally) but equally strong trading psyche. I trade off the most crucial levels there are in FX, where all the big players would (in theory) feast and make decisions; support, resistance, daily pivot, HH & LL of sessions, price failing to breach either of those in a session, volume, (tricky with FX), perhaps the 200 and 50 MA and big looming round(ish) numbers..wtf else is there? The itchyscratchy fookin raincloud, only brought alive seasonally by native American squaw dance? Jesus wept..:rolleyes:

all very valid points, but he only posts winners and is saying 300 pips a week is nothing,if he is a good as he says he is one hell of a trader.I cant see any consistancy in the charts he has posted,they are not the same every time as he claims. As for the live calls,thats what this thread is about. Scotty is right,i would love to see them in a journal even if he reveals very little. That would be a far greater contribution than popping in every now and again and claiming this and that with the odd chart.

You're blind, not physically but in a cognitive sense. Again you're constantly looking to find fault, catch folk out, when there is nothing to hide. Losers? I've posted up plenty but you don't see them..brilliant.

Trendie asked for a few days results back to back a couple of weeks back, was happy to oblige, it was 3 days iirc, was it 450 pips, 12 trades, 8 winners 4 losers? Probably..

There's 3-4 regular posters on this thread who have stated they've learned from me, one who found my efforts inspirational, what have you taught anyone? Oh..'ang on a mo..you have actually...inadvertently you've taught me so much. Thanks. :D