Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
happy new year to everyone, i wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year and plenty of profitable trading :)

lol, okay then.

Closing price at 8pm gmt was 13117, so short at 13117 with target of 12997 and stop at 13417. Will repeat daily trade everyday at 8p.m. until such time as indicators reverse direction, btw, target of 120 pips changes daily based on average trading range of eur/usd.(y)

that was a hard hit on your first posted trade

hope it was nt to costly

Happy new year everyone....

my first post in this thread.,,lets see how long I last!

short EURJPY 10820 stop 10900

lol, okay then.

Closing price at 8pm gmt was 13117, so short at 13117 with target of 12997 and stop at 13417. Will repeat daily trade everyday at 8p.m. until such time as indicators reverse direction, btw, target of 120 pips changes daily based on average trading range of eur/usd.(y)

How did that work out for you..?

Cable trade taken 'pre swing' territory, (just about to trigger methinks) pivot always tricky on Mon morning, aimed to take the small TF profit once it hit S1. Tempted to take trade at 7:30-7:45 but entered when the 8am candle started forming and suggesting direction, probably gained an extra ten pips with that as it ensured I didn't get in on the low of the 7am candle, IMHO plenty left in this downdraft, moved down another ten as I type...

Anyhow 55 pips..

*Meant to add, price crashed through 200EMA, 200MA now looming large on the 1hr chart..Fill boots? ;)

Attachments

• fx graph 324.png
    fx graph 324.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited by a moderator:
long eur/usd 1.32745 sl 30

:) Happy days:clap: great to have first live trade of year kop

1/2 time +20
fulltime +47

Total of + 67

there could be a lot more in this as i think eur and gbp lows are in for the day for now but the market has slowed so Im out and off to park with kids, I plan much more research on this method this year and may add in another stake to leave as a much longer term runner, which would be what I should be doing right now.

I should have also had eur/jpy today which would have been another 60 pips.My figures were based on taking all trades so thats pips left on the table.