Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DDI,
what are your methods etc,how long have you been trading etc.Only tell us what you dont want too. Myself wackypete and be positive have been calling live trades for nearly a year now. I use a strict method which i call old ma flashearts secret trading recipe. Previously i had a couple of good years just trading of trend lines. I wil try and put up more charts once its more profitable and proven. Porcell,Vaco,Bedsit,Redart,dinos all make live calls and are ahead. I may have missed others. All have good methods and are happy to share. Good luck

topp stuff,were all of to a new year flier. Why did you take uit,because it broke a line of lower highs

yeah, was liking the higher lows being made, and was already looking for a possible long as it seemed unable to breach the lower value area.

out of eur/usd for +17 and out of usd/jpy for +7

news out soon so i will take that

there you LF :)

out of eur/usd for +17 and out of usd/jpy for +7

news out soon so i will take that

there you LF :)

here is the euro signal on the charts

992.gif

out here at 1.5492 for +20

dont like it - out -5
actually very pleased with that small loss on the last posted trade, as it was just based on instinct and it came down quite fast after I took the -5.

Actually got back in LONG again soon after for a +15 pip trade, but didn't post that one.

Overall, another nice day.

Great trade there DDI, and well done to LF and Porcel.

Done with FX for the day now.