Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:clap: first winner shak

Haha, yeah well they all count :D. Two trades that didn't really work out for me, and only down 5 pips. The second trade could have been a 15-20 pip winner, but would rather be out of it if it isn't doing what I expect. Nice trade by the way. 10+38 is not the best anymore? I think you've let that 100 pip winner go to your head :cheesy:

i was hoping both eur and gbp would rise a little and hit the lines before the decline,so Ive missed out so far and made a stupid trade for no reason.Why do you think gold will rise and does this mean a ftse and dow fall. We still havent had the black friday clearou yet have we. If it happens it has to involve a huge rise in price of gold

no correlation here. gold has its own technicals that are all open for a rally, just needs a spark.

Good morning everyone. Nice and early for me today.
Welcome , Dinos. Looking forward to your posts here.
Looks like we have a full house today. I can clear the board in 1 loss! lol

Peter

Haha, yeah well they all count :D. Two trades that didn't really work out for me, and only down 5 pips. The second trade could have been a 15-20 pip winner, but would rather be out of it if it isn't doing what I expect. Nice trade by the way. 10+38 is not the best anymore? I think you've let that 100 pip winner go to your head :cheesy:

lol i was refering to the stakes I use,it was only 1/2 my usual measures

eurusd stuck right at resistance line 1.2306.

Attachments

• eur_007.jpg
    eur_007.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 102