Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Bud

I didn't say that, just raised a question, which you answered quite correctly, in short, as per the system you trade, you took you signal, as per my set up it said no, each to their own and credit to you, have looked at some of your other calls, and they are not far from my own set up entries

I intended no offence

regards

lol no offence was taken, i was just talking on a general subject we all joke about.
It will be nice to see your calls

lol no offence was taken, i was just talking on a general subject we all joke about.
It will be nice to see your calls

If your asking me to add a few calls, good, and will be nice to come aboard, I trade mainly eur/usd and eur/jpn

if your happy with that, then great, let me know

If your asking me to add a few calls, good, and will be nice to come aboard, I trade mainly eur/usd and eur/jpn

if your happy with that, then great, let me know

absolutely,we all learn from each other,at moment there are about 4 regular callers,room for a few more and there methods

absolutely,we all learn from each other,at moment there are about 4 regular callers,room for a few more and there methods

Ok, if your insist (lol), I'll come aboard, before I call, a bit of background, being trading 15 years, now day trading only, close flat at night, never hold overnight under any circumstances, work to a set number of pips daily, work to a set of rules 100% (which I wont divulge), trade the M5 momentum with M1 to get back into the M5 on pullback.

I work only the am session from 7am till around midday and then call it day, trading only eur/usd and eur/jpn

To start, the "blue peter" trade, or here's one I did earlier, hehe, shorted ej at 8:10, 1 trade and 1 win

I agree, maybe we can add to our knowledge to the benefit of all concerned

regards

Rob

Ok, if your insist (lol), I'll come aboard, before I call, a bit of background, being trading 15 years, now day trading only, close flat at night, never hold overnight under any circumstances, work to a set number of pips daily, work to a set of rules 100% (which I wont divulge), trade the M5 momentum with M1 to get back into the M5 on pullback.

I work only the am session from 7am till around midday and then call it day, trading only eur/usd and eur/jpn

To start, the "blue peter" trade, or here's one I did earlier, hehe, shorted ej at 8:10, 1 trade and 1 win

regards

Rob

brilliant, ihope you stick to your rules and not trade to the thread which weve all done from time to time.

Yeah it's always nice to start with a loser Flash. Second trade almost stopped out, so scratched it while I can. Yep real money.

And that's lunchtime for me. Good trading all ;)

approaching line

Attachments

• snapshot-341.png
    snapshot-341.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 110

regards

Rob

welcome aboard Dinos :clap::clap::clap:

As for me, been busy whole morning with Virgin cable installation. It's all done and set to go.

I AM NOW ON FIBRE OPTICS! { free ad for virgin :p }

50mb-heading.jpg

Btw, I am also busy coding my engine into MetaTrader4 (mql) so that I can ditch TradeStation and save $100++ pm.

see you later guys!