Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These lines are very powerfull and should hold up

Attachments

• snapshot-336.png
    snapshot-336.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 117
  • snapshot-337.png
    snapshot-337.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 118
Stakes go up today, its make or break to see if trading is what i will be doing for a living in the near future :|

yes, if this is a journal and set to allow posting from contact list option. that means only people from my contact list can post. do you like that? or we can start a private thread. which one do you prefer?

that means only people from my contact list can post so you are saying if some clown posts a link you do not like you can stop them from posting again ???
As for we can start a private thread well thats a non starter for me ---- and the reason might sound stupid but I was on holiday once in the norfolk broads and I was sickened by all the the bloody noobs that private signs up all over the place. ( thats what happpens when you live on the wrong side of the wall :cheesy:)
be Interested to see what others think

not from the results, but how i trade. If i make rookie mistakes, like getting over leveraged or revenge trading, then i am not ready. Having said that even if i do pass today every other day is a test. I won't feel completely confident until i have had consecutive weeks of success.

I say no to the private. If you guys go private then there's no way for noobs to find you guys and learn something if they haven't found you before.

morning, flash .. save your ammo for perfect prey

i was hoping both eur and gbp would rise a little and hit the lines before the decline,so Ive missed out so far and made a stupid trade for no reason.Why do you think gold will rise and does this mean a ftse and dow fall. We still havent had the black friday clearou yet have we. If it happens it has to involve a huge rise in price of gold

nice looking chart, been looking at it for an hour trying to work out what way it may go

Attachments

• snapshot-338.png
    snapshot-338.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 110
tight stop above daily high resistance. Clearly was a bad decision with the month high just 13 pips after it

. Ive even had legendary traders come on the thread and imply my methods cant work and said Im mad.

Hi Bud

I didn't say that, just raised a question, which you answered quite correctly, in short, as per the system you trade, you took you signal, as per my set up it said no, each to their own and credit to you, have looked at some of your other calls, and they are not far from my own set up entries

I intended no offence

regards