Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian

I like your chart anylysis.Very useful keep them coming.

Any decent books on chart patterns and trading them ?

In a special thread I am collecting a load of high probability set ups , this will improve my knowledge.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/89566-predictive-chart-patterns-set-ups.html

There all pretty basic. I find all of them easy to find after years of doing it.However that doesnt mean you can make money on them.Im hoping this channel will break to the iownside

GBP.USD appearing oversold. Long @ 14992.

Should regain 150 with an eye on reaching 15050.

Good morning, I'm starting late today. For me there is no set up that's worth an entry. My ideal entry reversal shorts happened at 5-5.30am on GU/EU.

Hi user, welcome to our live calls thread. Hope to learn afew tricks from someone bagging thousands of pips. :cool:

wheres your stop and whats your method please

Im still short eur/usd

I use mental stops.

Method - Four Hour Chart - Market should be supported by the lows from 16th of March.

Holding 150 would be key in this. Recognition must be given to the fact that the four hour chart yesterday breached 150 but held it nicely. So technically although we have been breaching 150 a fair few times, its is providing hidden support.

A quick regain of 15050 could give the spark for a total turnaround with upside progression from yesterday...

Good luck

Good morning, I'm starting late today. For me there is no set up that's worth an entry. My ideal entry reversal shorts happened at 5-5.30am on GU/EU.

Hi user, welcome to our live calls thread. Hope to learn afew tricks from someone bagging thousands of pips. :cool:

Thank you for the warm welcome leovirgo (y)

nice one J :clap: ( do you have crystal ball with that entry @ 34 ( only kidding J) :smart:

lol time of post was 9.27 price at 1.3534. I always try and post as soon as I can. It looks great when you get it spot on like that,but look at the channel I pointed out earlier and where the line is. And as I said at time of posting I sold at top of line. It offers very good r/r ration. Even if I get 3 wrong on the trot the 4th will pay for them all

im jumping the gun again but it looks good to me

Attachments

• snapshot-81.png
    snapshot-81.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 95