Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
position reduced to half at b/e.

the rest stopped at -8. It's trcky to buy GU and short EU.

Last edited:
Euro has some anxiety issues..

ATHENS, March 18 (Reuters) - Greek bank shares fell more than 4.0 percent on Thursday, underperforming the broader Greek market , on worries Greece may be forced to turn to the IMF to deal with its debt crisis for want of EU aid.

long gbp/usd at 15273 s/l 15264

looks like jpy trade took my stop and is heading down

Earlier, I went long GU without waiting for hourly close above 1.5315, cost me 5pips :cheesy:

UJ looks undecisive.. making scary moves before a big break out.

US CPI data coming out tomorrow

US GDP next Friday and UK GDP on 30th. There will be good moves a few days prior to those GDP figures.

1/2 off at + 11
rest at -2[/QUOTE

stopped -2 2nd 1/2 Still a few pips is beter than none, looking to go long eur/gbp very soon nice t/l to be broken as show in pic

Attachments

• snapshot-73.png
    snapshot-73.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 115
long eur/gbp looks like it will break through
long at 8956 stop 8944

stopped moved to 8941 to give breathing space.This is a good example of why you should wait for a trend to be broken. Not been a good last hour for me. I saw a beaut sell on gbp and didnt take it, then took a jpy tarde that took my stop and went in intended direction. Made a little on gbp long. Clearly I have got in too early for my eur/gbp trade, but still hoping. If this goes tits up it puts me down a little on the day but still a great week so far

This is my analysis on EU. Ideal short level was 1.3720 at 4.30am uk time.

My shorts from 1.3680 were like catching pips in the lowzone as it has already reached daily TP level and 1.8 Day ATR down from yesterday.

Attachments

• 100318EURUSD.PNG
    100318EURUSD.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 130