Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good afternoon.

I wanted to short eu before, but I was not sure. Now can't see anything I like - boring.

bed hope you are sitting on fence getting ready to go short on eur/usd

I missed all the short opportunities so far (didn't feel like trading and it was obvious eu was dropping nicely). Now it's maybe oversold (if there is such a thing for eu)

It's already dropped around 200 pips today if I'm not mistaken

There are some huge ass 4hr pin bar bars just about to close on the USD pairs. Any thoughts?

On my charts 4 hour candles start at 8:00 GMT - so can't see it. Anyway I can see equal and opposite candles - mind you last candle hasn't closed as yet. It is sort of bullish sign, but I wouldn't go wild - after all eu dropped hundreds of pips for the last few days.

On my charts 4 hour candles start at 8:00 GMT - so can't see it. Anyway I can see equal and opposite candles - mind you last candle hasn't closed as yet. It is sort of bullish sign, but I wouldn't go wild - after all eu dropped hundreds of pips for the last few days.

Long scenario:

PS I wouldn't trade that much around 13:30 BST - US TRADE BALANCE

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Just came back from the kitchen to check it - it's not there any more. :-0

Never mind - tomorrow is another day.:)

out myself bed @ 1.3995 ----- this thread is dead now -------- and I do not think you will see jules posting another trade here ( I am sure he will explain if you pm him )

out myself bed @ 1.3995 ----- this thread is dead now -------- and I do not think you will see jules posting another trade here ( I am sure he will explain if you pm him )

Well, I don't know what happened. I haven't followed the thread that closely for some time. I know about Leo finding it distractive and deciding to leave, but what about all other followers. There were some exceptional traders - it's a shame they are not posting any more. Maybe it's only temporary (summer holidays)?