Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone please tell me not to close a position early, i really need help with this part of my trading

cable is pissing me off now

Accept your destiny young Skywalker, we'll never get the exits completely right..ever..

long ej at 111.56 sl 16

not qualified on old mas rules but im happy to risk todays profit on this tight trade that offers good r/r

no more trades for me as past 12pm. this ej is just trying to catch the bottom as ive had little action so far, have set to take 1/2 off at + 20

Usd/Cad banged into resistance today at around .9840, I get to work about 7:30 Mountain Standard Time. If the price action looks good to me I'll go long looking to see a rise to near .1000 if it breaks down then the trade will be off. I'll update monday morning.

.9840-.9860 resistance looks to be holding this morning so long Usd/Cad from .9877 S/L at .9830 T/p set at .1000 just below the upper resistance line in a descending traingle.

We've all been there buddy, be careful with the Loonie I used to trade it, not any more..

Thanks for the advice. I'm trading one micro lot at a time, and I still just consider this an educational period. But yes, the Loonie is well.....loonie.

Thanks for the advice. I'm trading one micro lot at a time, and I still just consider this an educational period. But yes, the Loonie is well.....loonie.

imho I'd stick to the Euro, cable, Aussie dollar and EJ in your position. I'd trade GBY/JPY and GBP/CHF before the Loonie..

Reactions: DDI
imho I'd stick to the Euro, cable, Aussie dollar and EJ in your position. I'd trade GBY/JPY and GBP/CHF before the Loonie..

Alright, message recieved no more loonie. I was serious too before, I've gotten a lot of really good advice on here. I appreciate it.

Alright, message recieved no more loonie. I was serious too before, I've gotten a lot of really good advice on here. I appreciate it.

No no no..you trade it if you want, might suit you/your style/whatever..just be careful. FWIW If I had my time again I'd save so many mental cuts and bruises by just trading the EUR/USD and nothing else for a few months..and I'd trade it off a 1hr-2hr TF strat, have no stress and enjoy the experience..

But I try and avoid remove the stress of the job by whatever means, one of those means is avoiding chaos and some pairs do feel chaotic and I just can't think when chaos abounds...