Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
always good to have another plot line going in this soap opera, we can hide our bad trades there :)

always good to have another plot line going in this soap opera, we can hide our bad trades there :)

you get voted off for bad trades and the bottom two go into a trade off,
posting more than 1 mins after your trade is taken is punishable by death,
however a sunday night squabble is considered good for the ratings

you get voted off for bad trades and the bottom two go into a trade off,
posting more than 1 mins after your trade is taken is punishable by death,
however a sunday night squabble is considered good for the ratings

all we need now is a theme tune, any suggestions anyone?

I am in negotiations with simon cowell over a reality thread

Theres nothing along the trading lines of Britains Got Talent, or X Factor.

But, there is "I'm not a real trader, get me out of here".
(extra points for showering in a bikini. Get waxing now!)

Then theres "Come trade with me", where traders critique each others trading recipes, deluding themselves they know better.

There is "Trade or No Trade", which is essentially random box-opening trading, and then retrospectively trying to construct a spurious explanation of how you made £250,000.

My favourite would be Harry Hills Traders Burp. Where we just laugh our heads off at Eliiot Wavers and Gann mugs.

(apologies to our american friends, if they dont connect to the TV references)
(more apologies for non-trading musings, and no live calls.)

Is that BS I see in
hands :cool:

Now we need the celebrity panel to be judges,a host,and perhaps a lord and master in the andrew lloyd webber role. Bs has that sort of holy hateable look about him,

can someone please tell me not to close a position early, i really need help with this part of my trading

cable is pissing me off now

can someone please tell me not to close a position early, i really need help with this part of my trading

cable is pissing me off now
join the club..Indeed the hardest part of trading is what to do once you are in profit...when trades go against you its easy - I usually recheck set up and of it s good I stick to my stop and if not I scratch....

I have come to accept that if I take profits early it will shoot further in my direction, and if I dont take profits I lose it all! Sods law but am ok with it now..just take profits early and look for another trade..or take half at 1:1 and trail stop on the other half

i dont use divergence in my trading BP

but if i put stochastics on then there is divergence so you could always add that as another reason to take the trade
I have had my fingers burnt with divergence over the years and dont use them much as my top/bottom picking trades are becoming less and less. However I have noticed that "steep" divergences are the ones that often work out (for eg, in stoch the second peak/trough being at around 50)

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_GBP (04-NOV-10).png
    Spot FX EUR_GBP (04-NOV-10).png
    25.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Spot FX EUR_JPY (04-NOV-10).png
    Spot FX EUR_JPY (04-NOV-10).png
    26.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Spot FX USD_CAD (10-JAN-11).png
    Spot FX USD_CAD (10-JAN-11).png
    27.5 KB · Views: 117