Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bunch of clowns taking up space and trying to ruin the thread...just put all these losers on ignore list guys..

guys I put these clowns on my ignore list...I'd appreciate if you dont quote them when replying to them.
many thanks

okay, sighthound, infinete, B3astard, Black Swan, and every other alias you try cast ourself as, have fun talking to yourselves, what a bunch of phsycho's!! Reminds me of those people you try keep your kids away from on the internet....
:eek: :eek:

demotivational-posters-your-meds1.jpg

whilst on the topic just like to say 300 pips a month in brilliant - provided its consistent of course..

If I could be sure my trading earns 300 pips a month on average without big drawdowns I'd be very happy.

I see Ron T Ba$tard was banned and all posts removed, I'm guessing for being a previously banned multi nic.

Sounded like FX Bandit to me.

Peter

I see Ron T Ba$tard was banned and all posts removed, I'm guessing for being a previously banned multi nic.

Peter

yeah you do wonder who is who at times. DDI is right,just stick em on the ignore list and hope the mods remove the posts so others dont see

whilst on the topic just like to say 300 pips a month in brilliant - provided its consistent of course..

If I could be sure my trading earns 300 pips a month on average without big drawdowns I'd be very happy.

so would i. its actually nearly 300 and its over 2 months trading since I began the method.but its nicer to say 300 this year. In testing it did average 300 a month and has performed like that if I had taken all the trades without exception and according to the rules.but of course that would be too easy and simple to do

Peter

He's had 2 other IDs since then and concurrently runs another ID on here..It's very grim this multi ID trolling, but T2W towers likes it as it boosts the ratings..:( Anyhow, good luck with the day trading today guys..GBP looks strong, I wonder if this rumour of an imminent rare rise has any legs? Pre MPC I'd say the Tories would do it in a heartbeat but given the supposed independence of the BoE/MPC I'd say a rate rise is 3 quarters away..a real test..

hmm gbp nearly qualified as a short but didnt quite go high enough. I could have neded up going long eur and short gbp,not an ideal situation, but iwould have done it