Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hit target on euro of 1.3906 thats 80 pips profit +50 for the day.HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

Julian

I see a potential sell at 1.3890 on hourlies ,do you wait for confirmation like s stall in price rising and a reversal on 1 min , with maybe rsi?

Do you just enter at trendline without any confirmation?I know some people just enter with out any confirmation like a bounce off the trendlines.

O D T

Sorry. I will stick to posting only live calls.

hi ODT, I'd like to have you posting here but just back your results with either set up or forward call. Post-trade results alone count nothing. If your mechanicals work better then why not outline what your EAs are looking for. You don't need to post trade by trade, would be nice to hear what ur winning sytem is working on. cheer!:)

ODT that would have been a nice trade to take, id have taken 1/2 off already. I am often prepared to take the trade without any confirmation at all as r/r are in my favour.

If your mechanicals work better then why not outline what your EAs are looking for. You don't need to post trade by trade, would be nice to hear what ur winning sytem is working on. cheer!:)

They work on metatrader twap (time weighted average price),combined with custom box breakout indicators and pyramiding in strong trends.

Here is the image of yesterday's twap signals on 5 min.

http://www.onlinetradingrebel.com/online-trading-articles/Trading-Pyramiding.htm

Attachments

• twap trends.bmp
    925.5 KB · Views: 136
JPY stopped -14

How do you do on usd /yen compared to euro usd?Do you find yen usd yen has more sideways and ranging patterns , and smaller trending ranges?

I am thinking of stopping trading the yen pairs.Take a good look at Usd /yen charts and compare them with Euro /usd.

yen seems to have more 20 pip quick spikes within a sideways move,I just try and stick to trends.
Dam stopped on eur/gbp -12 not a good start to the day,plenty of time. Patience and trust are so important must lose my calm

This is beggining to look very nice, ideally one more down leg and then a break through

Attachments

• snapshot-35.png
    snapshot-35.png
    35 KB · Views: 122
I notice that number of my trades has increased in line with number of fellow traders on this thread.. just reviewed my trades and some of them are not even mine! I will be more cautious from now on and try to aim bigger moves with smaller number of trades.

LOL there is an added pressure about the thread.We all want to impress and make sense or wed just not log on and talk to the dog. Im hoping history repeats itself,yesterday I had 2 losers followed by 1 big winner.Thats my plan today

LONDON (Reuters) - The Bank of England announced on Thursday no increase to its unprecedented 200 billion pound asset-buying programme, halting the scheme after 11 months in a move that could signal a return to more normal policy.

still long,but needs to break1.3850,it was a poor entry on my part the idea of a trend is to enter when it breaks not before

its hit the line and retraced a little, this is not a selling point for me, so im staying with it, if it goes over again it should be ok.