Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good luck everyone with your live calls but this is the last live call from me so imho gbp/usd heading south again short@ 6131 stp 6155 trg 6107
PS anyone that cannot see the trend is south on 15min gbp/usd needs a new pair of glasses

good luck everyone with your live calls but this is the last live call from me so imho gbp/usd heading south again short@ 6131 stp 6155 trg 6107
PS anyone that cannot see the trend is south on 15min gbp/usd needs a new pair of glasses

why last live call?

Peter

short eu/gbp 8625 10 point stop

aud pissed me off should have had a better stop

missed a nice bit of the move down even after I took profits. Wasn't looking that weak to me. Oh well, what do I know!

Peter

Ouch, one of the words that screwed me up in my imformative years,along with think, thought, anticipate, expected , feel etc etc. nowadays, chilled, I don't do any of the above or try to reason the move, just let it happen and jump on board, you win more, lose less imho. Pivots, S&R, Fibs are all well and good, but you cant beat the price action.

Edit: as the current move shows, well below S3 etc, we'd "expect" a bounce,etc, the "thought process" would see you on the end of a losing trade. trading tick would have you in a current "profitable" move down, without the emotions, just following the flow.

Last edited:
hi kingpin and welcome
Can you tell us a bit about yourself. Methods,are you live,how long,women etc

Thanks for the welcome, i've been trying to trade for about 4yrs. I say trying cause i've tried many things and nothing has worked. I'm currently using chick goslins method from his book trading day by day, it's for futures but i use it for forex. I also trade from the 4hr chart. But still learning hoping to get better.