Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
missed uj short and eu long, up early but half my brain is still asleep lol.

missed uj short and eu long, up early but half my brain is still asleep lol.

Too much drinking ,fighting women and fighting trends .:LOL:

Can't you place buy stop . sell stop orders?

Good set ups on euro /gbp(long but did not call) and E yen

Euro plan.

Attachments

• euroH4.jpg
    euroH4.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 116
Can't you place buy stop . sell stop orders?

I should have conversation with you every morning because your replies always make me jump.:LOL:

Of course I can use orders but the thing is I didn't 'spot' them, not because my fingers are slow.:mad:

short jpy/usd 90.30 s 42 break of two day trend,todays low,its pulled back to it, hopefully its a test and away we go again

lol its a gang bang on the dollar. Come on ODT join in reverse your euro trade

Sorry !different frame of mind here.

The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.

In bull markets we can only be long or neutral, and in bear markets we can only be short or neutral. That may seem self-evident; it is not, and it is a lesson learned too late by far too many.

Sell markets that show the greatest weakness, and buy those that show the greatest strength. Metaphorically, when bearish, throw your rocks into the wettest paper sack, for they break most readily. In bull markets, we need to ride upon the strongest winds... they shall carry us higher than shall lesser ones.

http://www.dacharts.com/articles/_22rulestrading.htm

Yes all true, I generally go alomg with that,
Re entered short jpy 90.41 s 51 as it is now at top of a two day trend. If it breaks this its direction is long imho.
-16 today so far

i have moved my stop up to 90.56 on jpy. as it reached 90.5 and pulled off a touch so in that situation i give it a touch more breathing space