Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dude you propose mechanical trading and yet most of your trades are discretionary :LOL:

The mechanical trades are done on different accounts, and are fully automated and done by computers.Impossible to post them.

There were 2 set ups on mechanical ,none of them would become actual trades.There is another set of mechanical automated trades running 7 losses on cable, though the system is profitable over the longer run.
These 21 discretionary trades gave a big bang for the buck, there were others I missed , long on dow and dax.:LOL:

not a very clever day so far.
Might call it a day for cable and move onto historically better markets for me....

Attachments

• tlpnl.JPG
    tlpnl.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 138
I keep calling these markets well enough,but keep having to settle for a small profit,not had a big kick on for about a week.Im well overdue. This euro needs to break 1.3928 to help me.

I keep calling these markets well enough,but keep having to settle for a small profit,not had a big kick on for about a week.Im well overdue. This euro needs to break 1.3928 to help me.

You keep calling them well.

It is not my style to trade on 1 min and 5 min on a 50 pip range on euro usd.I am quitting of that type of trading, today was not good for me.

My style is trending markets with wide stops,large take profits and breakout of random zones.It works fine for me.

How do you do it?What charts,indicators (if any) and other factors?

im giving euro another go short at 1.3948 s 58

for the first day we are on the same side.. and not doing well I dare say...

I think we'd better be trading against each other and yet make money at the end of the day.. :)