Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re-entered GU short.. let the noise settle or am I completely on the wrong side?

re-entered GU short.. let the noise settle or am I completely on the wrong side?

To me the strength is on cable and euro.

45 pips so far today, can't call them all .Gotta concentrate on trading

Attachments

• twap 2 feb.bmp
    599.7 KB · Views: 115
Most of my trades go in my favour exceeding initial stoploss but I am reluctant to move my stop to b/e. That sometimes turns a winner into a loser. I could, theorectically, exit some % and let the rest run.

Most of my trades go in my favour exceeding initial stoploss but I am reluctant to move my stop to b/e. That sometimes turns a winner into a loser. I could, theorectically, exit some % and let the rest run.

So you want to cut some of your winners and reduce your profits?:LOL:

leo your trade looking good on usdjpy ------ can I ask what time frame you took entry off ( or was it a combination of several TF,s ??)

leo your trade looking good on usdjpy ------ can I ask what time frame you took entry off ( or was it a combination of several TF,s ??)

I look at 240/60/15 and last three days' pivots (mean). The rest is mostly money management.

I am heavily long on green backs. GU EU short and UJ long. in fed we trust .. lol..