forex trading is so hard...

never been on welfare, always made my own way..you don't believe this...well

that's good to hear

trading small account with big attitude, ya thats me :cheesy:

and, that was YOU at some point in a previous life unless your a trust fund baby

which i don't think you are, i think you made your own way i may be wrong
i hope i am wrong for your sake :D

im not trying to belittle you i was just kind of wondering what you meant. its good to start small. just my lazy way of typing...

thread is now a pantomime pip.ive no idea if its a demo or real.no idea what your profit or loss is.no idea how much you have lost over the years.stop being an ostrich and get your head out of the sand.
you have no method at all.just buy/sell and shout at the screen ramp/push blah-painful to watch actually.
illl.gif

itspossible just a BS thread for me to vent, frusrate, yell at the markert , tjhe dowboys etc.

no logic behind it (other than...) :D

thread is now a pantomime pip.ive no idea if its a demo or real.no idea what your profit or loss is.no idea how much you have lost over the years.stop being an ostrich and get your head out of the sand.
you have no method at all.just buy/sell and shout at the screen ramp/push blah-painful to watch actually.
illl.gif

oh, BTW don't see YOUR trades ANYWHERE here :D

that's good to hear

im not trying to belittle you i was just kind of wondering what you meant. its good to start small. just my lazy way of typing...

no prob bro :D

actually have another job lined up ...work for 8 hrs; trade for 8; sleep another 8 is my gameplan..for now. IF i get IT :-0

maybe even trade while i work, but don't tell my boss :D

actually i've learned recently don't need it all, if i can just carve out a few CONSISTENT ticks here & there....

I'll, ironically, have it ALL. I'll get what I want which is a consistent account equity curve! :smart:

i can't sing well, or play guitar , and have an avg d...so i trade

am a big fan of CLASSIC real music

Last edited:

the late GREAT barry w got a lot of women because of his voice.

they asked him are you in bed, he said no i don't have to be lol:LOL:

my trading, just need a deep voice :D

this is remarkable up to here, buy the dip don't matter what dip any dip makes $

every BONG makes $
this is crazy, cudos if any amatuer trader makes off off this sh^t

these idiots biggest mistake is running this too early, i won't get margin alert for another 2 hrs..

so go f^k yourself :D

i'm sure they had their reasons, which may come out soon, but in mean time GO F YOURSELF

you know its almost funny, this irrational move was to take out stops, they SUCCEDDED and they won't stop HERE.

F^K em, and there BS, adding short

the FALL

these idiots biggest mistake is running this too early, i won't get margin alert for another 2 hrs..

so go f^k yourself :D

i'm sure they had their reasons, which may come out soon, but in mean time GO F YOURSELF

Run Pip Run