Forex Predictions - Weakest Currency in 2017 ?

What G8 Currency will be the weakest in 2017 ?

• Yen - Weakest ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHF - Weakest ?

• AUD - Weakest ?

• CAD - Weakest ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NVP

Guest Author
hey all

heres part 2 of the gameshow ........c'mon poll for your dog prediction for the G8 in 2017 ............

will it be the GBP again ?

or will yen take a hiding as Abe leans on the markets ?

good luck
N

heres the same chart as other Thread .........same applies ........colours on top left show how the currencies have performed this year so far

weakest BY A MILE is the red GBP ...........but will it get hammered again in 2017 ?

place your bets gang ....

N

Attachments

• g8 action this year.JPG
    g8 action this year.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 305
i'm gonna play the Euro card ..........I think it will be a stinker and they wont get away with the very neutral stance they had this year ..........bloody hope so as i want some cheaper holidays in 2017 :)

like to make predicions based on more history ?

ok lets drop back to opens of 2010.......thats cleared out the skew of the 2007/8 crash ......now any clues from this ?

for me technically :-

the yellow yen looks overdue for a bounce of support in 2017
is Green USD hitting a R level ?
Can GBP breach those solid S levels and become a hero in 2017 ?
Can brown cad overcome the recent pressure , can it breach solid R levels ?
Will AUD finally get a Bull run on (my call remember)
will turquoise NZD hit a R level ?

all to play for in 2017 ...........
N

Attachments

• g8 from 2010.JPG
    g8 from 2010.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 951
We got elections next year in Germany, France and The Netherlands. There could be some nasty upsets coming the EU's way. In fact it could fall apart. All because the top politicians weren't able to work out a fair and reasonable system. Some latitude in direction was needed and less unification under Germany's wing. I doubt they will bail out the lame ducks like Greece indefinitely.

We got elections next year in Germany, France and The Netherlands. There could be some nasty upsets coming the EU's way. In fact it could fall apart. All because the top politicians weren't able to work out a fair and reasonable system. Some latitude in direction was needed and less unification under Germany's wing. I doubt they will bail out the lame ducks like Greece indefinitely.

oh yeah ..........bring it on :p

Interesting we get more comments and posts on strongest currency for 2017 vs this thread

Interesting .......

N

Just a point of interest. Somewhere I saw a empty room on the net where the Canadian Govt. used to store it's gold reserves.
Talking of gold there hasn't been an audit of Fort Knox since the 1950s. And what is so suspicious - is there any there at all ? You won't get permission to look.

The dollar is over cooked. BoP deficit and Mr Trumperalot spending like there is no tomorrow along with tax breaks with the Fed go slow on rates and inflationary pressures will see dollar come off highs. Especially so if there is a global pull back on trade.

US needs a rethink imho. :whistling