Forex Day Trader's Thread

I went on a date with a Brazilian girl and she said Brazilians don't kiss on the first date.. pissed me off.. is that true? Catholic girls ?? :LOL:

I went on a date with a Brazilian girl and she said Brazilians don't kiss on the first date.. pissed me off.. is that true? Catholic girls ?? :LOL:

You are at the congestion area.. Probably you`ll need a pull back to break the resistance and see the good stuff..:LOL:

She is just playing hard or didnt like you at all.. There is nothing like this.. But dont give up mate.. Brazilians are ****ing hot!

she told me that on the phone before I ever met her.. she was from the country though not the city.. maybe there's a difference..

Are you out of your damn mind? My voice is so buttery smooth and manly it makes babies cry when they hear it.. When I spit game at a blue-eyed model car alarms go off in a 5 mile radius.. You can talk all kinds of **** about me.. You can say my trades are weak and my taste in music sucks, but for the love of God don't say anything foolish like women don't like me :LOL:.. I'll die before 40 but it'll be worth it.

Last edited:
For anyone that is interested. Entries were:

Exits were:

1.4410 (+66 pips)
1.4435 (+73 pips)
1.4455 (+75 pips)
1.4480 (+90 pips)

Last position still running with target of 1.4510.