Forex Day Trader's Thread

ok.. here we go.. I'm going to grab Euro short at the recent highs 1.416 with a stop behind 1.42 round number resistance

I think Euro has a good chance of reaching 1.42 .. I thought I could get in a quick short at 1.416 but I'm afraid it'll eventually break that resistance and I'd have to babysit the trade.. with the S&P approaching 950 I think Euro will have a bit of difficulty getting past 1.42 before next week.. I think the risk/reward at 1.42 is a lot better..

I afraid that it'll just stop at 1.42 for a short time & then fly further up ... But I may be wrong

unfortunately there is no come back to Michael Jackson coz he is the greatest ever..so you win this round!

it might break 1.42 but I've got an order for -$200,000 at 1.4272 just in case.. it will come down nicely if it touches the last resistance..

watch

people make fun of his style but it's not nearly as bad as Lord Nelson..

Elvis-Friedberg11.jpg

that's easy to top.. I can almost see them thanking Elvis for his contribution to their music.. notice the patriotism factor compared to the treason factor of your pic.. this is almost too easy

LOOK AT that hamsum sumbitch! George Harrison is the only one who is even slightly presentable in polite society and Elvis's left bicuspid would beat him him in a beauty contest..

it's sad to diss Elvis.. just sad.. Elvis eats haters for breakfast though..

I'm thinking about 1.42 short because it has the potential for some serious medium term $$$$$$$$$

S&P won't break 950.. t/pers will ensure that.. USD will follow.. but first we need the Japanese and Europeans to do their thing tonight.. then let's have the Americans t/p tomorrow in equities and count our money